"One step ahead of you." Mr. Schue says as he holds up the bag in his hand. "Here are your wigs." He tosses to bag to Finn.

"Mr. Schuester?" Rachel gets up and the two have a private conversation next to the piano.

The guys start putting on their wigs and Magnolia starts ruffling Mike's wig and then tugs at Matt's.

Mr. Schue turns around to see all the boys in wigs and laughs. "Looking great, guys!" He compliments.

• • •

Quinn races up to catch with Magnolia. "Hey. Maggie, can I pick your pink brain for a second?" She asks as the two finally stop in line together.

Magnolia smiles at her. "Hey, Quinn! What's up?"

"Would you be willing to hang out with Finn? I prefer you over Rachel." She told her. Magnolia furrowed a brow. "I trust you enough to tell you this..." She takes a deep breath. "Puck is the father of my baby." She tells her in a whisper.

Magnolia nods. "I know. It's super obvious." Quinn falters a bit and Magnolia noticed. "Not for Finn! He's oblivious!" She reassures the blonde.

Quinn nods. "Well, I just need some alone time with him. So, will you do it?" She asked, crossing her fingers that she wouldn't laugh in her face.

Magnolia puts a hand on her shoulder. "Of course. Just give me the day." Quinn smiles at her as the two start talking some more.

• • •

"So, how's it feel to have two boys being in love with you?" Heather asks leaning against the locker next to Magnolia's.

Magnolia rolled her eyes. "One, only one guy is in love with me. Two, the other guy has a girlfriend." She holds a finger in her face.

"Whatever. I'm just saying, Finn stares at you the same way Gavin does." Heather shrugs. "And I think you like the way Finn stares, you obviously like him." Magnolia scoffed, but she knew Heather was right.

Heather always knew how Magnolia was feeling. The two read each other well.

"Look, so what if I like him? He thinks I like Mike and he also might think I'm playing Gavin." She mutters.

Heather shakes her head. "Sadly, you are playing Gavin."

Magnolia sighs. "I know. I feel terrible and I'm going to tell him that I don't feel the same."

Heather ruffles her hair. "Either way. You'll break his heart." She gives her a half hearted smiles and walks away.

• • •

Magnolia skipped up to Finn, Quinn told her to ask him to hang out before Friday and she definitely didn't want to let her down.

"Hey!" She smiled widely at him.

Finn smiled back. "Hi."

Magnolia stuffs her hands in her pockets. "I was wondering if you would like to come over Friday night? Watch some Star Wars?" She asked him.

Finn's eyes lit up. "Yes! I mean, sure." Magnolia smiles and walks away feeling Finn's eyes on her back.

• • •