All Or Nothing - Chapter 21

Warning - A very detailed sex scene...

"Soph?" Matty shouted as I could hear him yell across from my bedroom, his voice echoing through my tiny apartment, snapping me out of my provocative thoughts. 

I was currently still stood in the kitchen, leaning against the counter as I was refilling my now empty glass... again. I was imagining scenarios in my head of me making a move on Matty, and as I did my need for him was growing and growing as I stood there.

"Coming up now!" I shouted back, annoyed at myself by how shakey my voice came out. I could then hear the creaks of the floor boards through the house, letting me know that he was now walking in my direction.

I took another sip as I could hear his footsteps grow closer and closer, and soon enough he was walking towards me, still with his shirt off, which did not help the situation at all. I could feel my nipples tighten even more as I looked at him, my head fuzzy from a mix of wine and arousal.

"Babe, what are you still doing in here?" he asked, walking towards me, stopping to take my wine glass off of me for a sip himself.

"I was just filling my wine up" I said breathlessly, looking at him as his arm flexed as he brought the glass to his mouth. He lifted the glass away again and I could see the shine of wine on his lips, shining as he then licked his bottom lip slowly as he looked at me. He really did not have a clue what he was doing to me, but he was driving me crazy.

"You alright?" he then asked, looking at me with a confused look on his face as he set the wine glass on the counter, letting me know that he thought I was acting weird, just before he put his arms on either side of me, trapping me against the counter.

"Yeah" I said, leaning back, hesitant to do any of the things that I was picturing doing to him ten minutes before.

"Okay" he mumbled, his eyebrows furrowing as he looked at me with a face that told me he was unsure, his eyes then darting over my face.

I just wanted to touch him, so I lifted my hand and curled it around the back of his neck, lacing my fingers through his hair as we looked at each other. I just wanted to tell him just what effect he had on me, I wanted to show him what effect he had on me.

I could now feel the wine in my system, kicking in and sending my senses into overdrive. I couldn't help all the thoughts that where going through my head, all thoughts of me and him in every way known possible. 

Flashes of us in sexual states made me ache even more for him, and I could feel my arousal evident by the throbbing between my legs. I snapped back into reality when I realised I was just looking at Matty's chest, my eyes roaming over his body as I bit my lower lip. 

I looked up to see if he had noticed me looking, to which he had as he was now looking at me, his eyes intense and his lips parted. I took his look as a way of him knowing how I was feeling, using my hand to pull his neck forward, and place my lips softly on his collarbone, kissing across his chest slowly as I could hear his sharp intake of breath at the contact.

He didn't question my actions as he snaked his arms around me, gripping and digging his fingertips into my hips as goosebumps raised over his skin from my touch. I began to kiss lower, tracing over the tattoo on his chest as I dragged my nails lightly down his stomach, earning a groan from him as his hand was now tangled up in my hair.

As I continued leaving trails of kisses down his chest, I reached for the buttons on his jeans, undoing them and pulling them down more and more as I kissed down his stomach slowly, until his trousers and boxers hit the floor, leaving him stood before me completely naked.