The Famous Sophia - Chapter 6

So today was the day of the so-called party that George had been planning, and I had to admit that I was quite excited.

It has been such a long time since I had been at a house party with everyone, so I was thinking of it as almost celebrating 'old times'.

I was already dressed and on my way over to George's house early, just to help make sure that the guys had everything they needed, such as all the amounts of alcohol that would be there.

Parking up outside the house and gathering up my things, I looked at myself in the car mirror. Fluffing my hair and touching up my bright red lips, something urged me to look my best, and I knew that it all came down to Matty.

Knocking on the door, I didn't feel as nervous as I did the last time I was stood here, and that gave me some sort of confidence. 

"Hello, hello!" Ross shouted while opening the door.

"I'm so ready for a drink" I stated while smiling at him, then reaching into my handbag to bring out a rather large bottle of gin.

"That's perfect!" he laughed while letting me in.

Walking through the house and to the living room, I was surprised to see George stocking up the dining table with a lot of different liquor bottles, the sight definitely getting me excited.

"Wow" I laughed as I walked over to give him a cuddle from behind.

"Sophia Cami Davis, welcome" he smiled and turned around to hug me properly.

"Here's one to the collection" I stated while placing the large bottle with the others.

"Why, thank you!" he smiled while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I've got a good feeling about tonight" Ross stated from behind us, walking in to sit down on the couch.

"It should be a good one, especially with all this" George said as he gestured towards the table full of alcohol.

"Let's drink now!" Adam shouted while entering the room, bringing in cups and making us all laugh.

"Where's Matty?" Ross asked, looking at everyone for an answer.

"He was outside having a smoke the last time I checked" Adam said.

"I'm going to go and say hello" I smiled while walking towards the back door before any of the guys gave me some sort of remark. 

Walking towards the back door to the garden, I took a deep breath and slid the door open. Stepping out, I could see Matty leaning against the wall, his back facing me as he was looking down the garden.

Walking over, I leant against the part of the wall next to him, not saying a word. I could see him turn to look at me, but I continued to stare down the garden.

"What's bothering you?" I asked him, knowing him all too well, then turning to face him.

He just smiled at me, a warm expression on his face as he then wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest.

"It amazes me how you can still do that" he mumbled, his mouth now resting on my head, his lips moving against my skin.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and turned so I was facing him, resting my head against his chest, I couldn't help it, it was my natural instinct. It seemed to be Matty's too as he wrapped one arm around me and nestled his other hand in my hair. 

He kissed my forehead, and I could feel myself smile, I felt so comfortable and safe in his arms, and I don't think that will ever change. 

"Soph..." he spoke, making me look up at him.

"I know it's been ages since we've last seen each other..." he drifted off, making my arms wrap around him even more as I felt him lace his fingers through my hair, combing through it.

"But I really feel like-"

"Matty! Where are you?" a whiney voice shouted interrupting us, and causing us both to let go of each other.

He looked at me with dissapointment in his eyes, and I'm sure mines were reflecting that too. We both just stood there staring at each other blankly, until 'Charlotte' from the wedding stood in the doorway with her arms crossed. 

"So, you are the famous Sophia then?" she said with disgust in her voice.

And that was the moment all my excitement about the house party flew out the window.