I Am Yours & You Are Mine - Chapter 49

I had been awake for a while, just marvelling in the fact that Matty was here, he was actually here, lying down next to me, us both cuddled up in his old bedroom, just like old times.

He was fast asleep, looking so completely angelic. I couldn't help the flutter in my heart every time he occasionally let soft moans spill from his pouty lips, moving to reach out and tighten his arms around me. 

I took him in once more, a smile playing on my face as I looked down at his dark locks, his head cuddled into my chest, his beautiful curls framing across his stubbled face, all before I pulled myself away from him and left quietly to make my way downstairs.

"Good morning!" Denise smiled broadly as I entered the kitchen, making me chuckle at her as she was already pouring me a cup of coffee. 

I stood and leant against the kitchen island, nodding my head lightly to the weird bollywood styled dance song that was playing on the radio, wincing for a moment as I felt sharp pains shoot throughout my stomach.

"Is he up?" she asked enthusiastically as I shook my head no, ignoring the discomfort of the pains as I thanked her for the mug that she then passed me.

"Do you have any plans today?"I asked her, all while Louis came up beside me, wrapping his arm around my waist as I continued to bop to the music.

"I've got a few meetings, but I was thinking we could all go for dinner later, it's been years since us four have been together like this" she grinned at me, making me smile back.

"Absolutely" I spoke as I watched Denise leave the kitchen, then darting my eyes down to Louis who was munching on a bit of toast, his head too moving with the song, making me chuckle.

Lifting my hands and stepping away from Louis, I started to make Indian hand gestures, moving my hips along with the beat as he laughed at me, him too then joining in as we moved to the music.

"Oh my god, Lou!" I laughed loudly as he was moving around me in circles, shaking his hands in the air as I twirled on the spot, moving my arms in and out as we were interrupted by a sleepy Matty, who strolled in with only his boxers on, looking rather amused.

"I've seen it all now" he chuckled, running a hand through his hair as we stopped dancing, Lou wrapping his arm around my waist again as we tried stifling our laughs, the pains starting up in my stomach again.

"Lou, want to start our own dance group?" I joked as I walked back over to my mug of coffee, taking a sip as I watched him nod, then wincing as the pain got worse.

"Healy and Davis, dance duo" he spoke, his voice full of humour as he was pulled in for a one armed hug by Matty, nuzzling his hair to which Louis scowled.

"Seriously?" he moaned, looking up to Matty in annoyance as I chuckled.

"You Healy boys and your hair" I spoke softly, as I went to walk out of the kitchen, making my way back up to the bedroom slowly, my stomach feeling uneasy.

Walking in and sitting down on the bed again, I grabbed my phone, checking to see if I had any messages. Soon after, Matty appeared in the doorway, leaning against it as he watched me.

"What?" I asked once he didn't move, making the corners of my mouth turn up.

"I've just ran a bath" he stated, folding his arms over his bare chest as he spoke, "will you join me?"

My smile widened as I got up from the bed slowly, again ignoring the pain in my stomach as I grabbed my phone and walked past him, towards the bathroom.

I started shuffling off my clothes as he locked the door, us both then stepping into the hot water once we were naked, as I then sat in front of him, lying against his chest.