"Noted." 

"Are you ready for this?" I looked behind me and saw Mori which made me give a small smile. 

"Of course I am." 

[ kyouka izumi ] 

"I have to leave." I said and Atsushi-kun looked at me. 

"Kuramoto-san?" Dazai behind him said and I nodded. "Alright then, good luck to you." He continued and I bowed in thanks then leaving. 

I then ran from roof to roof hoping to get to the place that has Kuramoto-san assigned to. I was assigned to the Hideout while Kuramoto-san was assigned to the Nomu factory. 

"Kuramoto-san?" 

"Kyouka?" 

I looked to see Akutagawa then bowed to which he just stared at me in return. 

"Are those kids the one that Kuramoto-san has been talking about earlier?" He used his thumb to point to my classmates that were hidden in some wall. I squinted my eyes and sighed. 

"Kuramoto-san? What do you want me to do?" I asked and I know that almost everyone in this mission can hear this except for the other side. 

"I'm sure you know what happens in both sides of the situation. I want you to choose a decision." He said and I looked at Akutagawa-san. 

"Why me?" I asked and Akutagawa-san just continued to look at me with an unreadable expression. 

"Have their fate in your hands. Get a feel of what it feels like. Cutting off." He said and I sighed. I bowed at Akutagawa-san and tried to leave but he stopped me. 

"Don't even bother saving them." He said and I glared at him, hating at how he knows immediately at what I'm about to do. "You are Kyouka Izumi, member of the Armed Detective Agency. Not Kyouka Izumi, student of U.A. Know your place in this mission and it's not to save them. They got themselves into this mess, they will get themselves out of it." He said and I glared at him. 

We stared, we didn't even care that the operation on the hideout is going as planned and the fact that the operation on the other side is going to start in any minute now but all I could say to the man in front of me, with eyes you can't even explain as well as the thoughts that you can never read. 

"Okay." 

[ kuramoto yuuji ] 

"Alright, noted." I said and looked back at Mori-san who smirked at me. "Stop looking at me like that, you fucking creep." 

"Looks like the other side is going fine to the point of not even helping the victims." Chuuya said and I nod. 

"Yeah. The pro-heroes got it anyway." I said and Chuuya stood beside me. "Best Jeanist and everyone got it fine down there anyway. Looks like we have a free night today." I said and Chuuya chuckled. 

When I said that, a explosion was suddenly heard and we looked immediately at the site. I see nothing with the dust that was made with the explosion. But when the dust cleared, I see a man with no face unless with a mouth? But I see more is Best Jeanist being heavily injured. 

"Fuck so I'm true." I said and I turned on my microphone. "I can feel this would be a big thing but just stand by. I will update on what to do." 

I kept looking at the scene in front of me and seeing that the rest of the league of villains came up out of nowhere, I immediately took my microphone and talked to the rest of the team. 

"What happened!?" I called out and got no answer from the other end. 

"Kuramoto-san, what should we do? There are now Nomus at the crime scene and the rest of the league of villains are now transported in an unknown location." Tsukauchi said at the other end of the receiver.