013

[ thoughts ; dialogue ; important lines ; flashbacks

[ author's note: will be skipping most of the fight scenes since i don't rlly do well on fight scenes but imma do my best aha ] 

[ kuramoto yuuji ]

"Do we have signal here?" I asked and Vlad shook his head. 

"For some reason, there's no signal tonight." He responded and I clicked my tongue. 

"We're going to have to use Mandaley's telepathy to contact the police for this." I said and took out my radio transmitter. "And I can't believe I'm doing this but alright." 

I said as I turned some of the knobs and Aizawa raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" He asked. 

"Don't worry, I got this." I said and took some time, perfectly adjusting the knobs to reach a special channel and once I did, 

"Hello? Kuramoto-san?" 

"Yeah. It's me, Ango." 

[ kyouka izumi ] 

"As much as possible, just keep Bakugou safe. I don't care if you get stabbed or anything, just keep him safe." I heard Kuramoto-san through my earpiece. 

"Noted!" I said and Midoriya and I continued to run uphill when we were suddenly attacked by something. "Watch out!" I yelled as I pulled Midoriya out of the way, causing the dark shadow to collide against the tree. 

"Both of you should be careful around here." I hear someone say and I looked around, noticing that Midoriya and I were wrapped around Shoji's arms. "Midoriya can't move in a state like this and with Kyouka panting too much, I doubt she can too." 

"What was that?" I asked and we looked at the far end. 

"We were attacked by villains, and I covered him. But that triggered the Quirk that he has been trying to hold back all this time." He explained and I squinted my eyes. 

"So," I started and Shoji nod. 

"Yeah. If we want to get through here, we'll have to do something about that." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard the howls and screams of Tokoyami as well as the dark shadow. 

"What's the status?" I said and Shoji sighed. 

"After hearing Mandalay's telepathy about the villains, telling us not to engage, so we braced ourselves for attack. Then suddenly, a villain appeared. While I did got injured with all this, Tokoyami couldn't hold back the quirk that he was hiding this entire time." He explained. 

"I know that the both of you went this far just to save Bakugou, even if it was just the slightest scars for you, Kyouka. But I don't want to be the one that leaves a friend behind so choose. Save Tokoyami or go to Bakugou." He said as he looked at the both of us. 

"Sorry Shoji-kun, but I have an idea." Midoriya said and I looked at him. "Duplicate your arms and create as a distraction for the Dark Shadow and once we do, we will go to Todoroki and Kacchan to calm it down." He said and I nod. 

"Risky but let's do it." I said and we headed on to do our plan. 

It wasn't simple, us creating a diversion then as we run, we saw Todoroki and Bakugou being attacked by a villain. I squinted my eyes as I can remember that type of quirk and or face. 

"Both of you go to the side!" I said and pushed Shoji and Midoriya out of the way, causing for the dark shadow to chase after me. 

"Kyouka!"