015

[ third person ] 

"Alright, just stay there until I give a proper order." Kuramoto said and looked in front of him, the hideout of the league of villains. 

He, from the back walked towards the front, not really caring of stopping. Well, it's not like it's a trouble when as he walked, people stepped aside, be it policemen or the pro-heroes. 

He stopped infront then stopped. "We got the top heroes here but let's just hope for the best." He whispered to himself then turned around, facing everyone. 

No one spoke, everyone just looked at the man who stood before them. It was as if they were forbidden to speak because of the fearing aura the man gave. 

He knelt down, drew a circle on the ground then chanted,

"Da Mihi Potestatem, Et Vurtutem Oculis Intueri Et Nosse Me."

Then the circle that he drew glowed red then for some reason in a speed of light, it spread through out the vicinity and vanished. 

"What was that?" All Might asked and Kuramoto stood up. 

"To make sure that I have enough information at hand without even being told." Kuramoto said then turned around and faced everyone. "Alright, looks like everything is in place so I'm going to the other location to handle things there." 

"What? Shouldn't you be here?" Kamui Woods asks and Kuramoto shook his head. 

"I have my co-detectives surrounding but don't bother looking for them. Tsukauchi, follow my orders and the others would not go when you call. They go forward with my orders only, know your boundaries." Kuramoto said then jumped, to which the rest of the people's eyes followed to see him land on the roof on top then ran from roof to roof. 

"Kuramoto, where are you?" 

"God Chuuya-san, I'll be there, just stay there." 

"I will when you hurry here. God fucking hell why is this suddenly happening to Yokohama." Chuuya grumbled and Kuramoto chuckled. 

"Don't worry Chuuya. I got this." 

"You're removing the -san so I'm guessing you're serious here. Be quick, the rest of the heroes are here and on the move." 

"Noted." 

"But I see a few kids here?" Chuuya said and Kuramoto stopped. 

"Kids?" Kuramoto asked again. 

"Yeah like wearing disguises, god. Should I go and tell them to leave?" Chuuya asked me with a concerned tone. 

"No, don't." Kuramoto replied and Chuuya on the other line raised an eyebrow. "I'll take care of it, or have someone else do it." 

"Alright then." 

Kuramoto then smirked to him and clicked his tongue. 

"Ah, those troublemakers again." Kuramoto said then turned on his microphone to speak again. "Kyouka? Are you there?" 

"Yes." 

"Some little troublemakers got themselves into this mess. Get them away from it before they get into more trouble." Kuramoto grumbled and Kyouka nod on the other side of the transmitter. 

"Are you saying this as a threat or because you're actually worried for them?" Kuramoto chuckled. 

"I'm protecting their lives here, I doubt Aizawa is going to let this pass after knowing this fact." Kuramoto said and nodded at Chuuya who was on top of a building just in front of the second hideout. "But if they refuse, let them do their thing. It's their problem."