011

[ thoughts ; dialogue ; important lines ; flashbacks

[ kuramoto yuuji ] 

"I'd even take salty liquorice. Please, give us something, Aizawa-sensei!" Kaminari yelled as we got back. 

"Even salty liquorice candy is good, right?" Aizawa said as he looked back to the kids and I tilted my head. 

"What's salty liquorice candy?" I asked and Aizawa looked at me. 

"You don't know what that is?" He asked. 

"If I did know, I wouldn't be asking right?" I pointed out and he rolled his eyes. 

We got back to the office and headed to the room where the extra classes will be held. 

"For tonight's lesson, we'll go over the right procedure during an emergency. If you don't keep in mind you're falling behind the others, the difference will be even bigger." Aizawa started as we walked. "In a sense, this is your candy, as well. Like, peppermint flavor." 

I stifled a laugh as the kids just continued to bow their heads in sadness. 

I opened the door and I was hit by a loud voice to which I raised my eyebrow at. 

"What? That's so weird! Five students from Class A with bad grades? I'm the only one in Class B?" Monoma continued to taunt while the rest of us just let him since we were almost used to it. 

"What kind of a person are you?" 

"He said the same thing yesterday."

"I wonder how he really feels." 

They took a seat while I also took a seat as well. In these extra classes, I just mostly sit aside while reading a good book then making some comments as well when needed. I'm not a pro-hero so there was really no need for me to actually teach everyone but just guide them when necessary. Plus maybe keep them out of danger perhaps. 

"Vlad, I'd like to include some practical exercises, too." Aizawa said as I continued to read my book. 

"I was thinking the same. No need to mention it!" Vlad replied. 

"Everyone!" I leaned my head back as I hear the telepathy. 

"Mandalay's telepathy." 

"I like this! I'm getting goosebumps." 

"It only works in one direction though, so..." 

"Be quiet." Aizawa ordered while I just shrugged. 

Like I said, something like this was going to happen sooner or later. Having All Might sit aside didn't stop them, huh? 

"We've been attacked by two villains. There should be more incoming. Everyone, get back to the camp immediately, if possible! If you encounter the enemy, retreat and do not engage!" I heard in my head and sighed. 

"Vlad, I'm leaving this place to you. I'll protect the other students!" Aizawa said and ran out. I got on my feet and ran up to him as well. 

If this was the league of villains, I'm sure he's going to get injured just like back in the USJ if they decide to use the Nomus. 

"Aizawa! Calm down for a second first." I said as I ran up to him. 

He didn't respond, which meant he knew that I was right. When we were outside, we see the black smoke coming out from the forest just at almost the same place the test of courage was being held.