001

[ thoughts ; dialogue

author's note: that is what yuuji would look like btw !! enjoy !!

[ Kuramoto Yuuji's POV ] 

I woke up to the smell of pancakes being cooked. I groaned and saw that it was 7 in the morning. I sighed and got up, getting some documents that I can review while having breakfast. 

I left my room and saw Kyouka making pancakes. I smiled and approached the young girl. 

"Good Morning. You've gotten good at making breakfast huh?" I said and pat her head. She smiled at me and I sat down. 

After the whole deal with guild, I joined Kyouka in joining the Armed Detective Agency. At first they doubted me knowing my history but I risked my life in that incident which explained why I got it. 

"Not really, the coffee I made is really bitter." She said and put a cup of coffee in front of me. I smiled at the warm scent of the coffee beans. 

"I like it bitter don't worry." I said, tasted it and I nod in acknowledgement. She smiled at this and sat before me. "I should be making breakfast for the both of us you know." I continued and ate the pancakes. 

"You make dinner for us. I also need to learn how to cook you know." She stated as she ate her part of the breakfast. 

"Yeah I know but I should be taking care of us you know." I said and she chuckled. 

"You do take care of me but don't take care of yourself." She said and I chuckled. 

"You've grown a little huh?" I commented and she chuckled. 

We ate, took a bath then left our shared condominium. The luxurious condominium that we shared was given by Mori-san when we left the Port Mafia. It was a "good luck" gift he said. 

I'm Kuramoto Yuuji by the way. One of the most notorious assassins in the Port Mafia and I was the youngest elected Port Mafia executive, being one at a young age of 14. I'm now 27 years old. I have an ability too but I prefer not talking about it. 

We arrived at the Office and I yawned. Staying up late for a case is something I would so do, even before in the Port Mafia. 

"Yuuji, may I please speak to you?" The President came and I nod. I entered his office, was offered tea by Haruno but put out my hand to indicate that I didn't need it. She nod and left. 

"Read this for me please." He handed me some newspaper clippings. I raised an eyebrow but took the files and read them out loud. 

"U.A. criticized for having a weak protection system as students were attacked by villains during out of campus training." I said and continued to read the sub text. 

"They call themselves 'The League of Villains.' and they attacked themselves while the Class 1-A were on an off campus training in the Unforessen Simulation Joint and theorized was the reason why media has suspiciously entered the so called U.A. barrier that is said to keep out any unauthorized person by the national school." I stopped reading at this point and pointed my eyes to the President. 

"What do I have to do?" I asked and for some reason and great timing, Kyouka entered the room. I raised my eyebrow and Fukuzawa sighed. 

"Gifted Special Operations Division or mostly Ango-san has asked us to use Kyouka to go undercover. The files and all legal documentation will be in the hands of Ango. All you have to do is agree." He said and I sighed.