After all that, I went straight to my room and decided to stay up all night again. If Maki wanted to hide her talent, couldn't she have just said he was lying? Everyone would have believed her. I don't wanna think about all that right now. I especially don't wanna think about Maki. I thought. I disliked Maki. Maybe if I got to know her better and she wasn't so cold, I would like her better?

      I thought it had been a while since I last wore my D.I.C.E. clothes and I was missing it so I decided to put it on. It was a checkered long sleeve shirt tucked into a black skirt with a zipper in front. After that I put on the dice necklace that Shuichi asked about earlier.

 After that I put on the dice necklace that Shuichi asked about earlier

(Sorry the pic isn't that good)

I love this outfit. I made it along with the other outfits and Kokichi's cape. Then I heard the door creak open, I turned and saw Rantaro. "Hey, (Y/N). You look good in those clothes." He said and came into my room. I blushed at the compliment. "Thanks. Anyways, what are you doing here?" I asked. I wanted to see you." He said. Well, that and I had to tell you that-!" He tried to speak but then Monokuma appeared and said "what are you both doing up?! And what are you talking about?! You should be in bed!" He was really pissed at us.

      "I'll tell you another time, (Y/N). Goodnight." As he was walking out, he glared at Monokuma. "Get to bed (Y/N)! I'm tired too!" He yelled at me then he left. It's not like I'll be able to after Kirumi's execution. I thought. I changed into my pajamas, put my D.I.C.E. clothes in the closet and sat on the bed, thinking. About anything, everything. My thoughts usually drifted to Rantaro though.

The next day at breakfast, it was more quiet than usual. Obviously. Our caretaker was executed before our eyes. After breakfast, me, Tsumugi, and Rantaro hung out. At some point, it got to the point of talking about who we ship. Me and Tsumugi found out that Rantaro also ships Oumasai. Then she said "Oh, did I mention that I ship you two?" I had orange Fanta in my mouth and I ended up spitting it out. I was really red, Rantaro was too. Me and Rantaro looked at Tsumugi and she said "what? It's obvious that you both like each other." I turned even more red. "Let's just stop talking about ships for now." I said. "I agree." Rantaro replied. Tsumugi said "Fine." And we stopped talking about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should that picture me the outfit or this one?

First one?

Or

Second one?