Ruder slammed his fist against the side of Darius' face, and watched him go flying into a nearby wall. " Stupid asshole. " He walked over, and bent down in front of the broken hybrid. " Next time, don't leave a mark on him. One hair out of place, and I'll kill you in your sleep. It'll be far worse than the last time you died. It'll be far worse than when my useless parents died. " He smiled. " Got it?"

Darius nodded as he sat himself up. "Yes Sir. " He answered.

"Good. I didn't travel all the way to Canada just to bring you back for nothing. Now stop being a useless twit, and go do something useful. Like recover. It won't be long before we send you out on another mission. You have to be in tip top shape. " He smiled, tilted his head, and patted the boy's head. " Get out you waste of space. " He ordered.

The hybrid scrambled up off of the floor, and out of the room. He ran down to his room, and went straight to his bed. He needed sleep. Continuous sleep. He needed to recover.

Everyone knew Ruder had done more than just revive Darius. Though no one knew what. He was different, colder, more distant. His temper was terrible. Then he suddenly went on a killing spree. He left body after body behind him, and the people were letting him kill them. Almost as if In a trance.

Then his parents. They were like lifeless dolls. They sat there quietly, and let him do as he pleased. If he wanted to hear screams they would suddenly come to life. Terror filled their features, panic hit them hard, and he would just laugh like a lunatic.

Then he got bored.

Ruder decided to take pictures of them as he worked. He killed them and took the last pictures. Then he gave them to one of his most trusted generals, and sent him on his way to a rouge camp. They took the women, and kids, and had the rouges help them for their safe return.

The poor creatures were killed immediately.

Darius felt for the rouges. They had no idea. If he had kids or a wife, Or even much a conscious, he'd be devastated. Yet the rouges were taken care of now. Jayce took them in. It almost made him sick the amount of admiration he felt for that.

Ruder's general was caught by vampires. Another unexpected turn of events. Not that they weren't handling it. Darius watched from afar as a very pissed off human kicked his ass after getting the folder hand delivered like a present. He was impressed with the object of Ruder's obsession. The boy had skills. With Jason he'd gained even more skills.

He wasn't going to tell Ruder about that.

He needed an escape route. Just in case Ruder went even farther down the rabbit hole. He was impressed further though by the Luna's of his enemies. Specifically those five. The mermaid puzzled him, but she fit in. They still all worked together, and took care of the wounded faster than they could injure them.

He smiled a little. He always knew the women were strong. That's why he took them before. He loved their power. Their beauty. Their level headedness in dangerous situations.

He missed his own Luna.

But, people like him didn't get a second chance. Not after what he'd done. He had gravely offended everything his kind stood for. Everything they were. There just wasn't a second chance after that.

He quickly found out that Tye was no exception to his standards. Just like Axton. He was elegant, a leader, a fighter, a true Luna. He could be an Alpha. He didn't seem like he had a wolf, but he could have been wrong. Something kept telling him to look harder. Find that something special in him before Ruder did. That way he could use him against Ruder. Either blackmail him, or use him as a shield.