Chapter 49

The collaboration project is finally finished and we were all sitting in the conference room to launch it online.

We already have a lot of preorder sales for this album everyone is excited for this. All of us did a TikTok dance promoting the album and the fans loved it, it's cute watching the duets.

We've been in Seoul for almost a year and I couldn't believe we were finally done with the project. It doesn't even seem like we've been here for that long.

"Okay everyone our album is ready to launch!" Bang PD said excitedly

"What about our lip syncing video of us walking around Seoul singing Dynamite??" I asked

"It's being uploaded also." Namjoon said while smiling at me.

I smiled weakly at him. He still doesn't know about the job offer and I was feeling guilty not discussing it with him.

"Are you okay?" He asked while whispering in my ear.

"Of course." I whispered back to him.

I could feel him now holding my hand underneath the table.

"The time is here let's count down together now." Bang PD said to all of us.

Nari, Ben, Jason Elaine, Minnie, and I were here. The 7 members, Bang PD, Kyong and the other producers were here in the room as well.

We all started to countdown together like it was New Years Eve.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Happy BTS Day!!!!" We all cheered and clapped.

The album was launched on all streaming sites now.

"We should really celebrate tonight. You all worked very hard on this album." Bang Pd said to us.

"Let's have an album listening party at my apartment." Nari said, we all agreed.

We all left the office to get ready for our party.

Namjoon and I went to our apartment.

When we got inside he put his arms around me.

"What." I said giggling at him

He smiled at me. "I'm just so proud of you. You do know that right?" He asked.

"Of course. I proud of you also leader." I told him him making him laugh.

He pecked me on the lips and we went to go get changed.

I put on a black dress and black heels, it was perfect because Joon was wearing a black button down shirt

I walked into the living room because he was waiting for me.

"I'm ready to go now." I told him.

He turned to face me.