Chapter 18 (smut 😍)

We ate lunch with the rest of the members including Ben and Jason. While they were talking about music my mind was focused on the fact that after this I'll be going to Namjoons apartment to have sex. Of course a part of me was excited because he is my dream man and then another part of me was nervous. I had to talk to Nari.

I excused myself from lunch and went to her office. I knocked on her door.

"Come in!" she yelled

"I really need to talk to you." I said closing the door

I sat into the chair across from her desk. I could see excitement in her eyes this girl loves gossip.

"Well tell me the juicy news" she said

"Well basically Namjoon confessed his love to me this morning. Then we sing Boy With Luv and then I get to his studio afterwards tells me I have the most beautiful voice. We then sang Everything Goes together it obviously turned us on so bad we started having a really hot make out session. He then asks me to be his girlfriend and now we're about to have sex" I told her.

Nari almost chocked on her water.

"What?!" She yelled

"We're gonna have sex.... and I'm so nervous" I said laying my head on her desk.

"Okay... You want to have sex with him right?" She asked

"Of course I do... He's always been the man of my dreams. What if I'm not good enough I mean I've already had one guy leave me. What if I'm bad in bed." I said looking up

"Y/N that guy was an asshole the man you are with now is a wonderful man. Namjoon cares about you I've known him for a while before you showed up. You are with a good guy trust me." She said smiling

I smiled back "You need some sex anyways I'm tired of your lil attitude" she said making me laugh.

I rode back to Namjoons apartment with him he held my hand rubbing it with his thumb the whole car ride. We got inside his place and took off our shoes. I put my purse down on his couch. He then picked me up bridal style and took me into his bedroom. He laid me down on to his bed. Namjoon hovered over me then stared into my eyes.

"Y/N I want you to know that I love you. We've only known each other a short time but you're already bringing me so much joy" He told me

"Namjoon" I said in a soft voice caressing his face with my hand "I love you too I feel the exact same way"

He then began to kiss my lips it was very soft our tongues found our way into each others mouths. I had my arms around the back of Namjoons neck while my fingers were gently pulling his hair moaning into his mouth. Namjoons hands kept traveling up and down my body until he found the waist band of my pants. I started to shiver with excitement when he unbuttoned my pants and pulled down the zipper.

Namjoons hand then started to rub my clit from outside my underwear. It's been so long since I've felt these feelings every touch felt amazing.

"Oh Joon" I said moaning

"Does this feel good baby?" He asked

"Mmmmmmm" was all I could say

Namjoon then sat me up and pulled me out of bed. We were standing facing towards each other. He kissed my forehead and began to undress himself. I did the same I did it very slowly nervous because this will be the first time him seeing me naked. When I got completely naked I was folding my arms trying to hide my breast looking away in embarrassment. Namjoon then pulled my chin upwards so I could meet his face.

"You have a very sexy body Y/N there's nothing you should be embarrassed about." He said

He pressed his naked body against mine and began French kissing me very passionately. I felt his hardened cock against my entrance making me even wetter and wanting him more. Namjoons fingers traveled down my stomach and down towards my clit he started putting a lot of pressure on it while rubbing it making me moan. He then stopped and entered his two fingers inside of me. He started thrusting his fingers at fast pace making me a moaning mess knees trembling. I couldn't help my self and I started stroking his cock with my hand. He pulled his fingers out held my waist tightly and threw his head back while I gave him his handjob. I started pumping his shaft hardly with my hand looking up at him he had his eyes shut tightly and jaw clenched while moaning.

He then removed my hand and looked at me.

"Oh Y/N you feisty little girl" He said. He then threw me onto his bed.

Namjoon went to his dresser drawer and pulled out a condom. He ripped the package open with his teeth and slipped it over his large cock. At this point I was feeling nervous we're about to go all the way.
Namjoon climbed on the bed hovering over me and then without any warning he shoved himself inside of me.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" I yelled out in pleasure

Namjoon started thrusting in and out when I got adjusted to his size he started going faster.

"Oh Joon!!" I said in pleasure

"Y/N you feel so good!" He yelled

With every thrust our moans got louder our bodies got sweaty and the smell of sex was in the air. I started to get an intense feeling down there warning me I'm close to my orgasm.

"Joon I'm close!" I told him

"Baby I wanna hear your screams. If you call me Daddy I'll fuck you even faster." He said

"Daddy ohhhh Daddy fuck me really hard!" I screamed yanking his hair

Namjoon started thrusting even faster the feeling really started to intensify my eyes started rolling back and my breathing was getting unsteady. I couldn't keep it in any longer I felt myself tensing up around cock making him moan. My legs started trembling and squeezing his body I then had the most intense orgasm of my life.

"DADDYYYY!!!! Oh Daddyyyyy!!!!" I screamed so loud that the neighbors probably heard me.

"Fuck Y/N!!" Namjoon moaned

I rode out my climax with Namjoons thrust slowing down seconds later I felt him twitch inside of me.

"I'm cumming!!!" He yelled

He pulled out of me and slammed into the mattress. Our hair was a mess our breathing was so heavy and we were covered in sweat. Namjoon took his condom off and discarded it in the hamper next to his bed.

"Y/N you are gonna kill me you are so amazing" he said breathlessly kissing my neck

I couldn't say anything because he literally fucked the life out of me and my legs felt dead. He started laughing.

"Come on you let's get cleaned up." He said

Namjoon picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bathroom. He ran a bath for the both of us and we took a bath together. He helped put on my underwear and a baggy shirt of his afterwards. We spent the rest of the evening eating takeout and falling asleep into each other's arms. He then woke me at 2 AM and made love to me again until the sun came up.