Chapter 47 pt. 2

Namjoon and I finally made it to the wedding reception. When I got inside my jaw actually dropped to the floor is was so beautiful.

 When I got inside my jaw actually dropped to the floor is was so beautiful

We were escorted to a table. When you are the maid of honor and best man you get to sit at the same table as the newly married couple.

Everyone is here but the husband and wife were missing.

"Where is Nari and Jason?" I asked Namjoon.

"I have absolutely no idea." He said while taking a sip of champagne.

A few moments later Nari and Jason came stumbling in. She was trying to flatten her hair with her hands and Jason was fixing his tie.

Namjoon and I smirked at each other because we knew exactly where they were.

Jin went to the middle of the room with his mic.

"Everyone Mr. and Mrs.Lee!!!!!" He yelled

Everyone gave the married couple a round of applause.

They came and sat at the table with Namjoon and I.

"I thought you were supposed to wait for the honeymoon!!" I told them in a really loud voice making their faces turned red.

"Shut up Y/N!!" Nari yelled at me while trying to kick my foot under the table. Namjoon was hysterically laughing at this scene.

Jin began speaking again.

"Now that the newlyweds have arrived we will enjoy a nice meal with them. Let us all drink, eat, and celebrate!" He said with a huge smile. He lifted up a champagne glass and we all cheered to the newlyweds.

The waiters came around with the food. They almost gave Namjoon a plate of fish and he almost fainted.

"I don't like seafood!" He whined

"He'll have the steak." I said to the waiter.

Namjoon got a plate of steak and was now happy. I got the steak also.

There was a buffet table and I wanted to get some fruit for Namjoon and I to share.

To my surprise Kyong was there. I tried to ignore him. I guess Nari really did invite everybody from the office to this wedding. I'm still not happy with him especially due to the fact that he tried breaking Namjoon and I up.