𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄, halloween addict.

YOU LOVED HALLOWEEN

YOU LOVED HALLOWEEN. Well, that was an understatement. You were obsessed with Halloween. So much that your boyfriend thought it was a little weird, but nevertheless adorable. 

This would be the first Halloween you spent together since you two started dating and you were planning on throwing a themed party, which Dave was really excited about. He loved the fact that you two were doing something this big as a couple. But what he wasn't prepared for was how insane you'd get with the decorations.

"Babe, we've been walking for half an hour, can't you just pick something already?" He complained, dragging his feet behind you. In his hands were already two bags full of decorations. He didn't understand why you needed so many of them, your house wasn't even that big.

"Give me just a couple more minutes." You said as you inspected spooky googly eyes that would look really adorable on your plants.

"You said that three times already."

"Can you grab those cobwebs for me, please?" You pointed towards a higher shelf you weren't able to reach.

"Why are we buying Halloween decorations already, anyway? It's the middle of September." Dave pointed out as he handled the item to you.

"Because I always want to see all the options I can get before the good stuff is gone." You bopped his nose, tossing the cobwebs in your basket.

"You're crazy, you know that?"

"But you love it." You winked at him. And he indeed love it.

After another half an hour and many complaints coming from Dave, you decided it was time for a lunch break. You had checked out most things in your list and even had picked up some cool stuff you weren't looking for.

"You ready to call it a day, miss?" Dave moved a strand of hair out of your face, sitting next to you at the restaurant.

"I feel like I have enough stuff." You smirked, motioning towards the five bags underneath your chair.

"You're too damn adorable." He pecked your cheek, hugging your shoulder and pulling you closer to himself.

"Thought I was crazy." You teased, making Dave roll his eyes.

"Adorably crazy." He smiled, giving you a sweet kiss. "My little Halloween addict."

☆☆☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This was a request by @cosmoghouldreams and for some dumb reason, wattpad won't let me tag your username. This is short, but I still hope you liked it anyway :)