𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍, (don't) leave.

YOU HEARD THE SOUND of the front door, followed by lazy footsteps around the living room

YOU HEARD THE SOUND of the front door, followed by lazy footsteps around the living room. It was way past two in the morning and you knew your boyfriend had gotten home drunk yet again. You rolled your eyes as you turned to your side, pretending to be asleep. You weren't in the mood to talk, certainly not when you were sure he wouldn't even remember your fight in the first place.

"Baby?" Rachel called when he finally reached the door of your shared bedroom. You didn't respond which caused him to groan and walk towards the bathroom.

This wasn't the first time this happened and at first, you didn't mind much. You knew that his shows were on until a bit late and sometimes he liked to blow off some adrenaline with his bandmates afterwards. That was until it became a regular thing and as of late, it had gotten too much. You were simply tired of having to deal with his drunken behaviors nearly every night.

You tried to fall back asleep, keeping all of your anger and disappointment to yourself as not to start a fight with him, but Rachel kept making loud noises all over the kitchen and when you heard the sound of breaking glass, you were forced to push yourself out of bed to make sure he was still alive.

"Why the hell are you making so much noise?" You huffed as you arrived on the kitchen, seeing Rachel slowly but carefully try to sweep the pieces of glass from the floor.

"Oh, hi, baby. I didn't mean to wake ya." He threw you a lazy smile but you simply rolled your eyes, taking the broom from his hands and finishing up the job. "I accidentally broke a cup. Was trying to get some water before I went to bed."

"You should shower." Your tone was harsh and cold but he didn't catch on to that at first, his mind too hazy. Rachel hummed, grabbing a plastic cup of water and downing it in one big gulp as you cleaned the rest of the glass.

"Too tired. I'll shower in the morning." He shrugged, turning his back to you and washing the cup he had used. You put the broom away and crossed your arms as you looked at him. You felt furious about the fact he hadn't even made the move to apologize for being that late or that drunk.

"You smell homeless. And like cheap alcohol." You argued through gritted teeth, your attitude finally catching his attention. Rachel turned towards you, furrowed eyebrows settled on his features.

"I'm sorry? I don't recall that ever being a problem." He smirked but your expression didn't falter. He grew confused. "What? What's wrong?"

"What's wrong, Rachel? Do you even know what time it fucking is?" Your anger started to get the best out of you and you raised your voice but that only caused him to roll his eyes and walk away from you, mumbling something under his breath. "Don't you dare walk away from me." You followed him.

Rachel suddenly stopped, turning towards you. "What? You wanna talk about this now? Of all the times you had to complain about this, you choose now? Why?"