𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐍, buckethead.

1991

1991

"KURT!" You whined, tugging at his sleeves as you pouted.

"I said no, Y/N."

"Baby, please." You tried again and this time he stopped, looking at with you with bored eyes. "He was so cute. We have to go back and get him."

"We can't adopt a puppy right now. We're always busy; me with the band and you with your work." You sighed, nodding your head but still visibly sad. He sighed too, stepping closer to hold your hand. "Fine, but you know you'll have to take care of him alone while I'm gone." You smiled widely, throwing your arms around his neck and kissing his whole face.

As promised, you and Kurt went back to the pet store where you first saw the little golden puppy. You were beaming once you stepped into the store, quickly making your way towards his little cage as he watched you with a smile.

After everything was sorted out, you both left the store as you cradled the puppy as if it was a baby. Kurt noticed and laughed, shaking his head.

"Why're holding him like he's your son?" He questioned and you smirked, hugging the puppy tighter.

"Because he is our son." You said in an obvious tone making him laugh. He laced his arm around your shoulders and looked at the puppy.

"He looks a lot like you."

"Shut up, he's cute." You pushed him, a chuckle leaving his lips. "What should we name him?"

"Hm." He thought of a second, throwing his arm around your shoulders and pulling you closer. "How about Buckethead?"

"Like the Meat Puppets song?"

"Yeah." He smiled proudly as you chuckled.

"You're weird, but I'll let you have it." You leaned to kiss him and then looked back at the newest family addition. "Our son, Buckethead."

Kurt scrunched up his face at the sound of that, "We can just call him Buck." You laughed loudly.

"Whatever you want, weirdo."

☆☆☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This kinda sucks but C0BA1N requested it and SHE KNOWS DAMN WELL I KNOW ALMOST NOTHING ABOUT KURT
But I hope you still enjoyed it!

And thank you so much for reading xx