𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃, the cutest.

1991

1991

YOU WALKED THROUGH THE DIMLY LIT backstage smiling at some crew members. Your Metallica shirt tucked inside your ripped black jeans as your boots clicked against the floor. You smiled once you heard the loud laughs of your friends echoing down the hallway as you reached their door, peaking inside to see that they were already downing beers.

"I can't believe you would start to party without me!" You dramatically walked in, pretending to be offended. Lars laughed and walked towards you, making you yelp a little as he picked you up.

"We would never do that to our favorite girl." He spun you around for a bit, causing you to giggle.

"Alright, alright." You turned around to see James pretending to scowl at the both of you, two beers in his hands. "Can I have my girl now?"

Lars chuckled, placing you back on the floor. You smiled at him and made your way towards your boyfriend, lacing your arms around his neck and connecting your lips into a brief kiss.

"Hi, baby." He said softly, his scowl now being replaced by a smile.

"Hi." You pecked his lips again, taking one beer out of his hand. "You guys were amazing tonight!"

"Thank you, Y/N. You really seemed to have enjoyed it. I mean, those moves were sick." Lars said with a chuckle, mimicking you jumping around like a crazy person. You rolled your eyes.

"I think it's really cute." James said, lacing his arm around your waist and placing a kiss on your cheek. You blushed, smiling at him.

"Gross, don't do that in front of us." Kirk rolled his eyes, making the two of you chuckle.

"Oh, you jealous bitch." James complained, turning you around to place a kiss on your lips. You chuckled against his lips when you heard Kirk groan behind you.

"Do you really think my weird dance moves are cute?" You asked once you pulled away. He smiled, kissing the tip of your nose.

"The cutest."

"I have to say, James, that wasn't very metal of you." Jason clicked his tongue while shaking his head as the two of you turned around to laugh again.

☆☆☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 90s James Hetfield can most definitely get it.
ALSO PLEASE REQUEST MORE METALLICA I LOVE THEM

A request by pixelfaerie and I'm really sorry this is short and kind of OOC, but I really hope you liked it.

Thank you so much for reading x