𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑, call me.

1975

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

1975

YOU MOVED YOUR HIPS FROM one side to the other, accompanying the beat of the song. The flashing lights of the club and the alcohol in your blood were pulling you into a trance you never wanted to leave. You closed your eyes, falling deeper into your own world as you heard your friends chatting, but you really couldn't be bothered to pay any attention to that. That was, of course, until someone decided to ruin your vibe.

"Do you mind if I join you?" The blonde man asked in a British accent. You furrowed your eyebrows. He looked familiar to you, but you really didn't care right now.

"Actually, I do." You rolled your eyes, turning around. But the man didn't get the message.

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to disturb you." He chuckled lightly, appearing in front of you again. "I'm Roger." He said loudly next to your ear.

"Hello, Roger." Your voice held disdain because you really weren't in the mood for that.

"Look, yes, I know you're probably annoyed by me and I can't blame you, I kind of stepped into your moment." He chuckled a bit and you nodded, motioning for him to continue. "But you're so beautiful and I was kind of hoping you'd give me your number." You snorted, turning your head around. "Or at least grab a drink with me."

"A drink?" You raised an eyebrow at him, he nodded. "Fine, but it's on you." You said in a sassy tone, walking past him and towards the bar as he followed you quickly, a smirk appearing on his face.

You both had a round of drinks as Roger unsuccessfully tried to flirt with you. You had to admit that he was cute, but you weren't sure if you wanted to go there yet, so you decided to play with him for a while.

"You said you're in a band, right? That must be why you look familiar to me." You said over the music, your drink in hand as you leaned against the bar. Roger smiled, nodding.

"Yes. I don't mean to brag, but we're really cool." He shrugged as you chuckled lightly, taking the straw in your lips and drinking a little. "You should definitely come see us sometime. If you would just give me your number and maybe your name?" He suggested, arching an eyebrow.

"Nice try, rockstar." You shook your head, a small smile playing on your lips.

"So, you're not even gonna tell me your name?"

"Nope." You finished your drink, placing the glass on top of the bar before pulling his hand and leading him to the dance floor. "My name doesn't really matter." You said next to his ear, loud enough only for him to hear. He smirked, pulling you by your waist as you two danced together.

In a matter of seconds, you were lost into the music and into Roger's embrace. You started to notice that he was actually really cute and that maybe, just maybe, you should give him a chance. So you decided to finally go for it. He wasted no time in kissing you back as you ran your hands through his blond locks. The club was shaking and the drunk dancers were pushing the both of you, but that didn't matter.

Until you suddenly stopped. You started to walk away with a smirk playing on your lips when you felt him grab your wrist.

"What is it, rockstar?" You turned around to face him. "You're not enjoying the game?" He raised an eyebrow at your question, bringing his face closer to yours before whispering next to your ear.

"Oh, darling, the game just started."

☆☆☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This was a request by videonasty and I don't know if this is what you wanted, but I hope you liked it anyway!

And the requests are currently closed because I'm going through a tough writer's block, but I'll be focusing on your requests x