CHAPTER 28

~~ ANTONIO ~~

We had such a great time on our honeymoon. I fall even more in love with Freya, with everyday that passes. She's amazing, she's funny, she's brave and so so beautiful. I couldn't wish for a better life partner. Today we're going to visit the world under the ocean.

Freya is still fast asleep in my arms. I don't want to wake her up but I miss her smile and her beautiful eyes on me. They're always sparkly when she's looking at me. I kiss her cheek and she stirs a bit before she sighs and turns around to face me.

"Hey."

"Good morning, baby."

"Did you sleep okay?"

"I always do when you're in my arms."

She smiles and kiss me softly.

"mmm.."

She moans and I deepen our kiss. My tongue slides over her lips and she part her lips and let me in. She massages my tongue with hers, she sucks on it, making me moan into her mouth.

"mmm..."

Her hand travels down my body, down to my crotch, she gently rubs my cock, she pulls down my boxers and grab my shaft and pump her hand up and down over my length.

"mmm, that feels so good, baby."

I say between kisses.

"Good. I want to make you feel good."

She continues to pump her hand up and down. She sucks at my bottom lip and catch it between her teeth. God, she's so sexy.

"Stop, I want to cum inside you."

She smiles and let go of my dick. I lay on top of her, kissing her neck. She run her nails over my back, making me shiver of pleasure. I reach between us and rub her pussy and she moans and squirm under me. I stand on my knees between her legs, pull her panties down. I lean into her core and lick her from the bottom up to her clit. I push one finger inside her.

"Oh, god!"

My finger is pumping in and out of her and her walls starts to clench around my fingers.

"oh, shit! I'm coming!"

And she does.

"mmm, ohhh! God yes!"

I kiss her lips and push my cock inside her. Fuck, she feels so good. Her pussy is so tight and she's always so ready for me.

"Ohh, shit! So tight."

"mmm, so big!"

I stand on my knees, pull her hips onto my knees, one hand holding her hips and the other one holds the headboard and when I start to move she gasps. I start slow but when she's stretched around me I start to pound her. I haven't fucked her like this before.

"Oh, yes!! Fuck yes!! Harder, baby!!"

Her words is the only permission I need. I go harder and deeper with every thrust and she almost screams out her pleasure as she explodes all over my throbbing cock. I'm so close. I buck my hips upwards inside her and her walls tightened around me and she comes again.

"Oh, shit. I can't hold back, baby."

"Ohh, fuck! Come for me, babe!"

I move faster and harder and I release everything I got inside her. We're panting like dogs.

"Wow! That was so amazing! It was mind blowing."

"Yes, it was. You're incredible."

"No, you are."