CHAPTER 1

HI GUYS.

THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN BY KARIN LUNDIN. SHE IS EXTREMELY TALENTED AND GAVE ME THE PERMISSION TO WRITE THEM FOR HER.

* THIS BOOK IS AN ORIGINAL! ANY FORM OF COPYING WILL BE REPORTED!!

* I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE PHOTOS. IT'S FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ FREYA ~

When I was 13 years old my mother took me and left my father. He wanted me to marry in to a mafia family when I became of age. My mother refused to ship me of like, I was a bargain trade. So she took me to West Virginia, where we lived with my aunt and her family. As the years passed by, I started to wonder why she made me leave my dad. I didn't know the reason why she took me away from him. Today I'm turning 21 years old.

Me and my closest friends are going out tonight and I can't wait

Me and my closest friends are going out tonight and I can't wait. My mother have been keeping me inside to long. Now I'm old enough to decide for myself. I'm tired to be locked up and shielded from the world.

"Where do you think you're going?" My mother asks me.

"Clubbing with Hannah and Melanie." She scuffs.

"No, you're not!"

"Excuse me? Last time I checked I turned 21 today and there's nothing you can do about it! I'm going!"

"No!" She tries to pull me inside.

"Let go of me. What's wrong with you?"

"It's not safe out there! What if he comes and take you away from me?"

"Who mom? Dad? Clearly I never meant anything to him, he haven't tried to find me in all those years. Why would he now?"

"Cause you're of age now!"

"So? I have a free will. He can't force me to do shit!" She looks so pissed. I actually thought she would slapped me by now. She usually does.

"Clearly you don't know your father or what he does?"

"And who's fault is that?"

"Don't you dare to put this on me. I was protecting you from a life as a slave."

"Sure. Whatever mom. I'm leaving anyway. Move!" She blocks the door and I'm starting to get really pissed off! So I pushed her and walk passed her. I'm done with this life. I'm leaving this place. For good. I run all the way to Hannah and bang on her door.

"Chill, I'm coming!" She opens the door and sees me in tears. She pulls me into a hug and brings me inside.

"What happened?"

"The usual. She didn't want me to go out tonight but I'm done. I want to go out and have some fun. It's my birthday after all."

"Yes! and Happy Birthday!! Tonight is going to be epic!"