CHAPTER 16

~~ UNKNOWN NR 2 ~~

This is going to be such a pleasure. Finally I get what I deserve for once. This is going to make me one of the most powerful in this town and Freya, sorry but you're going suffer. For real and I for one, can't wait!

----------------------------------------

~~ FREYA ~~

Today we're going to meet with the wedding planner. Her name is Vanya DeMatteo and's Gia's friend. She was happy to help us with the wedding planning. We get dressed.

Gia and Hannah is going to join us

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Good morning! Wow, Freya you look hot!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Good morning! Wow, Freya you look hot!"

I blush and giggle.

"Thank you."

"You're a lucky man, bro."

Antonio kiss my cheek.

"I know."

He smirks and Gia gives him a genuine smile.

"Hey babe!"

Hannah comes and hug me tightly. She kiss my cheek and I can tell that she wants to talk to me. One on one.

"Hey babe. You look like you're glowing."

Hannah blushes.

"Oh, hush. I'm just happy for you and Antonio."

"Thanks."

We drink some coffee and eat bagels with red onions, cream cheese and tomato's. Hannah and Fernando brought them.

"mmm, I love bagels."

"I know. Me to."

"Me three."

Gia answer her phone.

"Hello?.....Oh hi. Yeah. We'll be there soon. See ya! Bye."

"Vanya?"