CHAPTER 14

~~ ANTONIO ~~

I wake up and feel Freya's warm body wrapped around mine. God, she's beautiful. I play with her hair and just lose myself in my own thoughts. There's a knock on the door. I pull the quilt over Freya's naked body.

"Come on."

"Hey bro."

I chuckle.

"Hey buddy, what's up?"

"I'm hungry and mom told me you're babysitting me today."

I frown. I try to remember if I promised her that but I can't. Well, I love to have him over for the day.

"Okay then. Well, go downstairs and we'll be with you in a minute."

"Okay, but Ant, you should tell her to sleep in clothes or she'll catch a cold, you know."

I chuckle. That little man. So wise, yet so young. I love him.

"I'll tell her that."

"Good. Hurry, I'm starving to death soon."

He leaves the room and I laugh to myself.

"What are you giggling about?"

Freya opens one eye and look at me. Her voice is raspy.

"Nico just told me that you should sleep with clothes on so you don't catch a cold and he's hungry. Apparently we're babysitting today."

Freya burst out in laughter.

"He's so funny. Well, let's get downstairs and cook the little fella some breakfast then."

I kiss her.

"You're amazing."

"You are. Come on, lazy ass."

She pushes me so I fall of the bed. She giggles and run inside the bathroom and lock the door.

"Ohhh...no! You didn't?!"

I heard her laugh on the other side of the door.

"But I did, what are you going to do about it?"

"Just wait I'll get you."

I walk inside the closet and get dressed. Then I take a seat on the bed, waiting for Freya to come out from the bathroom and when she does my jaw hits the floor. God damn, she's gorgeous!

"Babe."

You belong to meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें