"Although, I never thought you'd be up for the title," Kei laughs, returning to the sofa. "Safe travels, guardian."

"I'm off now," he says, shutting the door behind him. He clicks his tongue, murmuring softly, "Such a bitter taste it leaves in my mouth."

Meanwhile, Kei gets the sudden urge to go to her room. She sluggishly open the door, only to find herself being pushed against the wall, with familiar turquoise hues darting at her. "I guess heat attracts heat, huh," the male muses with a husky voice.

"Miss me already ~" Kei mirrors his tone as her hand reaches for the male's cheek.

"Don't touch me with your tainted little hand," he whispers in a menacing tone.

Kei's hand stopped midair.

The male closes their gap, sending chills to the female as she feels hot breath against her ear. "I didn't like the way he looked at you, princess"

Kei's eyes finally emit a brighter shade, completely switching on her restrained side. She whispers in an enthralling voice, "Oh, but can you rival his ~"

In a glimpse, Dabi has Kei's back against her bed. He replies with a deeper baritone, "I can give you better, princess." He leaves trail of soft kisses on the female's neck, stopping at her ear lobes. "Just ask for it." He had her both hands pinned against, his free hand travelling to the female's thigh.

"Make me ~"

Dabi smirks, his tongue lustfully swiping between his lips. His fingers move strategically, invading Kei's inner thigh as his soft lips nibble on the nook and cranny of her neck.

"Ah ~" Kei moans, arching her back, as the male hits a sweet spot.

"Oh, you like it here," Dabi coos, leaving a mark on her skin. His fingers finally reach its destination, "how about here ~"

He strokes a soft flesh, sending another wave of pleasure to the female. "Oh, Dabi ~"

"Say it, princess."

"Please—ah ~"

The female's ecstasy is nearing its peak as she feels a very familiar sensation overwhelm her being.

Dabi gazes at the female, admiring her expressions.

Kei remembers one thing.

Then everything stops.

"Please teach me fire tricks," she says, blinking

The male completely turns motionless, his eyes showing hint of confusion and amusement.

He gave the female a few seconds to reconsider her words.

"It's actually quite hilarious how you can go 180 on your personality," he muses a smirk. He then adjusts his position, lying beside the female and pulling her into a tight hug. "As you wish, princess." He snuggles closer, murmuring, "Although you owe me one today."

"I ought to repay my debts to anyone, you know," Kei says as her arms snake around the male's waist.

"I hope you understand what you are saying, princess." Dabi says in a soft voice.

The female just blinks, unsure of what his words meant, but decides to stay silent.

"Let's stay like this for a while before we start your training."

The two found a dried out open ground on the outskirts of town to commence their training.

"Let me see your full firepower first," Dabi instructs, to which Kei complies. She releases large white flames that surround her. The male couldn't help but to watch it in veneration, "Still as beautiful as ever," he inaudibly comments.

"What do you think?" Kei starts to dissipate the flames.

"You're taking things mildly." He extends his arm, "Stand behind me and watch closely, princess." He releases a huge surge of flame, almost similar to explosion.

" He releases a huge surge of flame, almost similar to explosion

"Woah!" Kei's eyes twinkle out of pure excitement. "I didn't know that was possible!"

"Now, you try," Dabi says, stepping aside to make way for the female.

Kei's practice went for a couple more hours until she finally releases a flame burst of almost the same caliber.

The female's knees immediately weaken soon after, making her fall. Fortunately, her knight is fast enough to react, catching her on timing. "Let's call it a day, princess."

"Thanks for today, Dabi," Kei somehow manages to utter before blacking out.

"Brat, wake up."

Kei groans upon hearing a familiar voice. She lifts her eyelids, seeing Aizawa on his regular clothes with his hair up. She scans the place and realizes that she is back to her room. She also notices the change of her attire. Her crisped clothes a while ago were already out of sight.

"Hey guardian ~" she greets. "Looking hotter with your hair tied. Makes me wonder if you're sexier when you're tied ~"

Aizawa's eyes were enlarged for a split second before covering his expression with his usual sigh. "Get up, dinner is getting cold."

"Awe, snob," Kai pouts as she jumps off her bed.

In the dining area, the male casually brings up Kei's supposed adjustments on her training routine. "Did you sleep the whole afternoon off?"

Kei ponders for a moment, also unsure of the correct response, "I'm not sure. Although I somehow found another way to use my quirk."

Aizawa hums. "You started your sessions with your trainer then. Good for you, brat."

Kei raises an eyebrow. She intently eyes the male, putting her chopsticks down, "I've been wondering—why do you keep on calling me brat?"

"Because you are one," was the male's short retort.

"I would rather you call me baby girl."

This was Kei's uncharacteristically honest suggestion, but the message wrongfully reaches the male's ears.

Aizawa chokes his food, coughing violently as he reaches for the glass of water.

"Oh ~ It's still too early to play the choking game ~"

The male's coughs subside. He sends the girl a knowing gaze, "And to why do I owe the pleasure of calling you that?"

"I learned this word from a student from the support course recently. She calls her creations baby because they're precious." Kei pouts teasingly, "Am I not precious, daddy ~"

Aizawa sweat-dropped, reverting his eyes to anywhere but the female.

"Have you been eating weird food lately?" Kei asks out of the blue.

Her guardian immediately grasps where the conversation is heading, mostly considering the scenario where the female questions him of his change in behavior, so he chooses to respond. "No, and yes."

"No and yes to which queries?"

"No, I'm eating alright. And yes to the other."

Kei felt a warm feeling rising on her chest, a gentle smile spreading on her face.

"You are my student, after all," Aizawa adds.

"Awe ~ and here I thought you're already my daddy'"