Chapter One

Do You Love me, sir?

Fiona M

Chapter One

First Day of School

My brown hair was perfectly straight, my make up looked natural and simple while my outfit was a plain black tank top and dark blue jeans with my favourite worn out All Stars. The perfect back to school look, I glanced at my alarm clock it was a little after eight. School didn’t start till nine but I like to be early on the first day.My phone buzzed on my bedside table, “Hello?”

“Ems it’s Ally! Can you pick me up?”

“Yea I’ll be there in a min!”

“K bye!”

I shoved my phone into my pocket and grabbed my bag and skipped out the door, I couldn’t explain it but I was really excited to get started. It was my senior year and in two short months I’d be 18. I’d always gotten good grades at school and with any luck I’d be jetting off to Harvard next fall.

As soon as I ran out of the door I slammed into someone and lost my balance falling smack on my ass. “Owwwww!!”

“Crap, I’m sorry are you alright?” I heard a voice ask, I looked up and there bathed in the early morning light was the hottest guy I’d ever seen. He had shaggy black hair, piercing blue eyes and a ripped body that was clearly visible under his tight white t-shirt.

“Eh it’s, eh it’s ok, I-I eh I’m fine!” I stuttered, standing up and brushing myself off, “Are you the new guy from 12B?” I smiled trying to regain composure but I could feel my knees going weak under his intense gaze. 

“Yea I just moved in yesterday, I’m Caleb…” He extended his hand and I gladly grasped it, as soon as our hands touched butterflies erupted in my stomach and for a moment I could of sworn he had felt it too.

“Emily…” I breathed; we locked eyes for what felt like hours but was really only a few moments.

“Well, Emily it was a pleasure to meet you…. Maybe you could show me around sometime?” he asked with a sly smile. Just the way he looked at me sent shivers down my spine.