part 27 (last chapter)

i woke up at 11am, i got up and did my morning routine, today i'm going shopping with katherine for college and after 2 days it's the 23rd August and it's my birthday and it's the day i go to college. but we start college September 1st, but i wanted to go before to discover the town.

i got dressed and went downstairs.

"heyyy" katherine said from the kitchen.

"morning" i said back smiling.

"so shopping today, yeah?" she asked

"oh yes!" i cheered.

i love shopping, every girl loves it. right?

katherine took her car keys and we got in.

she drove to the mall.

we bought a lot of clothes and girl stuff, we had lunch, we really had fun.

once home it was 6pm i decided to start packing for college, i start packing and after and hour my phone buzzed.

it's Johnny

"heyy baby" i said

"hello babe" he replied

"i was wondering if you wanted to go with me somewhere" he asked

"since you're going to college in 2 days, and i will miss you so much" he added

"of course i'd love to Johnny" i replied smiling.

"okay great, i'll be there in 15 minutes" he added before hanging up.

i got up and get ready, i went downstairs where Johnny was waiting for me.

"hey" he said smiling

"hello" i smiled

"you look beautiful" he said scanning me.

"well thank you, you look great too" i said while hugging me.

we got in the car and he drove.

"so where are you taking me?" i asked knowing he wouldn't answer he would just say 'it's a suprise'

"well it's a suprise" he said

told ya.

after 40 minutes he finally stopped the car. he opened the door for me and took my hand.

everything around us was green and trees. but i was a little dark it was 7pm.

"c'mon" he said while dragging me with him.

we walked through the trees and the grass after a while we arrived at a high cliff where the city is under us.

we sat at the top of the cliff, the sunset was amazing from up here, and the city lights were beautiful.

"welcome to my favorite palce" he whispered in my ear.

"Johnny, it's amazing!" i breath out.

"i know right" he smirks.

we sat there watching the sunset and the city.

i came closer to him resting my head on his chest. he placed his hand on my lower back holding me close.

the feeling was amazing.

"i love the stars" i whispered, looking at the star.

"me too" he whispered back

suddenly he grabbed my waist and pulled me backwards with him. we layed there staring at the sky and the stars.

"you are my favorite star" he said looking at me.