part 5

lunch time was over. i said bye to the girls and went to my locker to bring my english books.
suddenly a group of boys entered the hallway and they were going to their lockers. one of the boys walked right next to me and arrived to his locker. he was tall and attractive. his locker was not so far from mine. like there was 5 lockers between ours. the boy had brown hair and balck sparkling eyes. he was handsome as hell. i couldn't stop staring. then he grabbed his books and disappeared with his friends. as for me i was still standing there not knowing what to do. then a minute after, i went to my English class and i was late.

"so miss smith" said the teacher "why are you late?"
"oh, eu.. eummm i got lost, i'm new here" i explained
"i see, well welcome and take a seat" she added

i sat next to a girl who was looking at me in a disgusted way. i ignored her and opened my books.
"so you're the new girl hein?" said the girl next to me
"yeah" i said without looking at her.
"mmmm, i'm alexa, alexa parker"
"emma smith" i said

the girl rolled her eyes and then looked away. as for me i couldn't stop thinking about the guy in the hallway. and then the bell rang and took me back to reality.

i went to the car waiting for katherine to show up so than we can go back home. i waited 5 minutes and then there she is.
"come one get in" she said
i entered the car and we went straight home.

once there, i went straight to my bedroom i was so tired. i lied in bed with the headphones on.
"not so bad for the first day" i said to myself and then i fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for reading my storyyy!!! don't forget to vote!!! see u in the next part!
xoxo, 💕