part 22

i woke up at 9. today is Saturday. i have to ask johnny about college...

i did my morning routine like always and took breakfast and talked with katherine and then back in my room to do some researches on college and Amsterdam.

so first i have to learn more about interior designer. i did researchers for 2 hours and the interior designer in Amsterdam is highly requested, so i have to study so much so i can get there. i know my mom will be happy and proud of me and i know she wants what's best for me. I'm doing this for her and also for me. for once i want to do something that i love.

my phone buzzed. it's elena.

"hey gurlllll" i heard her voice from the other line of the phone.

"heyyy! i missed you" i said

"same, well actually i wanted to ask you about johnny. what happened?" she asked and i can tell she is worried.

"oh yeah, about that, eum we sorted it out, it was a misunderstanding, we're back together now..." i speak out.

"oh good! well just take care and be careful!" she said

"always am"

"so eum do have anything planned today? i thought maybe we can hangout with the girls" she said.

"yeah i would love to!! but i can't before 6pm bcz I'm studying for college and the scholarship" i explained

"omg! really? which college are you applying for?" she asked excitment in her voice.

"well i'll be applying for Amsterdam and France, bcz maybe i'll not be accepted in Amsterdam" i replied.

"omg! that's great news emma!" she cheered.

"haha yeah!!!" i smiled

"well i'll text you when we'll go out. deal?"

"deal"

"okay. bye. love you!" she said

"bye. love you too!"

and we hang up.

i got up from my bed get my journal and sat on my window seat.

i love expressing myself in my journal i can write whatever i want. i really want that scholarship. i wanna start over away from my toxic aunt. i wanna experience everything. life is too short to not be happy. i just wanna enjoy all the little things.

i heard a knock on my door. it's katherine i know because my aunt never knock.

"come in" i shout

"heyyy"

"hiiii"

"well i wanna talk to you about college and about my mom" she started.

"okay. go on" i said

"well first thing first, you can't tell her that you are travelling, because obviously she'll not let you, so if you get the scholarship, i will help you to prepare your passport and things and we will tell her that you are going with me, but once we're at the airport, you'll ho with your friends" she explained.

"oh okay, but what if she doesn't let me go, i mean she told me that I'm not allowed to go to college outside this country" i said

"well this is your future, she can't decide your future, we will talk to her" she said.

"we?" i asked.

"yes i will help you!" she replied.

"really?" i asked