part 16

the rest of the week went normally, and Johnny and i became very good friends! the girls and i spent a lot of time with johnny and his gang. we were teenagers having fun!

i woke up saturday morning in my bed, i looked at the alarm and it says 11h37 am. ughh so i got up from my cozy and fluffy bed and went to the bathroom. then went downstairs for breakfast.

katherine wasn't up yet, isobelle was watching tv.
"good morning, aunt" i said
she ignored me. she is rude. then i noticed that there was a letter on the table next to the main door. i took it and it says: to miss smith,  i was amazed i took the letter and went back upstairs.

i closed the door and opened the letter.
dear emma,
i am so grateful that we became so close and we are close friends now. and i was hoping maybe you would like to go out with saturday evening, like a date. please reply ASAP. i will pick you up at 7.
                                                           johnny.

oh god! okay don't panic emma just calm down! i have to reply to him. so i took my phone and opened WhatsApp and then i wondered why did he wrote me a letter? why not send me a message from WhatsApp? well i don't know. so i opened the contact on johnny and typed:

hey johnny!
i got your letter! and i am grateful too to have you as my close friend! and i would love to go on a date with you! and i can't wait to see you!
and send. and now we wait.

i spend my afternoon reading and on my phone and then i got a message from johnny. it says: great!! i will be there at 7! be ready!!

OMG I AM GOING ON A DATE WITH JOHNNY DEPP!!!!! AHHHHH
i rushed to the bathroom took a shower and brushed my teeth. i it was 6h30. so i prepared myself and i wore a black dress with black high heels

 so i prepared myself and i wore a black dress with black high heels

this is my outfit :)

then i put some makeup on and parfum and i was readyyyy!

my phone rang, it was him.
"hey! you ready?" he asked
"yeah. yeah i am" i said in an exciting voice.
"great!! well i am waiting outside" he added and then we hang up. i took a deep breath and went downstairs.

it took like forever to convince my aunt to let me go! so i opened the door and o saw him standing in front of a red car without a roof. as for him, he was wearing a very elegant suit. and he looked so hot!!!

johnny's pov

as i was waiting for emma to show up, i heard her house's door opening and then closing and i saw her. she was STUNNING! her dress fir her perfectly and showed he perfect body and her waist. she came forward and said in a shy voice
"hey johnny!"
"hey beautiful" i said "you look amazing!" i added.
"thank you" she said and she blushed "you look amazing too!"
i took her hand and helped her get in the car and then we sat off.