part 15

when i entered the kitchen johnny's mom wasn't there anymore, but johnny was. i came forward and sat down

"emma, i'm so sorry for what just happened!" he said "she didn't mean it" he continued.
"no eum yeah i know" i said.

johnny's pov

when emma was in the bathroom my mom said "i had no idea" and then left the table. i wanted to comfort emma and hold her in my harms. then she showed up and sat down. i could tell from her eyes that she was so sad.
"emma, i'm so sorry for what just happened!" i said "she didn't mean it" i added.
"no eum yeah i know" she said in weak voice. i couldn't suppirr seeing her in this case so i got up, took her hand and hugged her.

emma's pov

johnny knew i wasn't alright, he was looking at me in a worried way. and then suddenly, he got up grabbed my hand and hugged me. wow. i wasn't expecting that. he was so warm and gentle. i couldn't help it but i cried. i don't know, everything time i was be sad and someone hugged me i would cry!

johnny's pov

as i hugged her, she hugged back and then she started to cry. i hugged tightly and she buried her head in my chest. i caressed her hair while whispering in her ear that everything will be alright.

emma's pov

i was holding him so tightly and he was whispering in my ear that everything will be fine. i felt safe in his arms. and then my phone rang. so we went out of each other's grip, and i picked the phone. it was mia.
"mia? it's no a very good time now" i said
"oh i'm sorry i just wanted to check on you! and johnny, you know, johnny and you" she laughed.
"oh god" i smiled "well we're fine, i gotta go now! bye! love you"
"bye love you too" she said and she hang up.
i went with johnny back in his room to continue the project. all i wanted was to be in his arms again.
i felt like i could trust johnny with everything. so i wanted to tell him how my parents passed away.

"johnny" i said
"yeah?" she said and he looked at me.
"i fell like i wanna tell you what happened to my parents" i said.
"are you sure?" he asked
"yeah! i've never spoken to anyone about this. because i didn't have someone." i continued.
he looked at me in a worried look.
"well everything happened last year" i started. "my parents and i were in the car on our way to the supermarket, but it was so dark outside and the weather wasn't good at all" i took a depp breath and continued. "so, we were driving, and there was a car driving so fast like crazy! and my dad didn't see it coming." a tear fell from my eye. "so the car hit the front of our car so hard! and the hit was so strong and it caused my parents' death, as for me, i was in the back of the car, and i just broke my arm." tears were starting to fell on my cheeks.

johnny came forward and put my head on his chest and he hugged me.
"i'm so sorry" he whispered. i hugged him so tightly and then we fell asleep.

it was 10h14 when johnny's mom knocked on the door, we woke up and i was late! my aunt told me to be home at 10 o'clock. so i arranged my stuff and johnny gave me a ride.

i arrived at 10h30, i got off his motorbike and said:
"thank you for tonight johnny!"
"no it's nothing you are welcome anytime!" he replied.
we smiled to each other and then he went off.

when i entered the house katherine and isobelle were waiting for me.
"so why are you late miss?" said isobelle is a loud voice.
"we had to work on the project, the project is long" i explained.
isobelle looked at me in a disgusted way.
"mmm, i see, well go to your room i don't wanna see your face!" she yelled.

i rushed upstairs and sat on my window seat. i was thinking about today. how i told him about my past and how he hugged me and how i felt safe.

------------------------------------------------------------
thank you so much for reading!! tell me what you think!! and vote! xoxo