part 11

lunch time arrived for all the students as for me detention time! so i went straight to the detention room and the teacher was already there!

i sat on a table and start working. i didn't want to do it ughh! minutes went like hours and i was so bored! and then ringggggg the bell rang so i took my stuff and got out of hell!

i join the girls at the lockers we talked a little and then each one of us went to her class. i had physics. and i was aslo with alexa. ughh

the teacher haven't arrived yet so i took a seat and waited and alexa and her frds were looking at me and whispering things that were incomprehensible. and then the teacher came in.

"moring class, open your books to page 54" he said
we started studying and listening to him and then a paper flew and landed on my desk. i took the paper and opened it and it says: "you don't want to mess with me, you moron" i looked up and then i turned around and i saw alexa and her friends laughing and pointing at me. i rolled my eyes and threw the paper away.

when class was over it was the end of the day. so the girls and i decided to go to the park together, so i texted katherine that i won't be returning with her, even tho i knew that my aunt will kill me if she knew i was with my friends, but i didn't care i just wanted to have fun.

so we got in mia's car and she drove to the park. when we arrived we sat on the grass and we relaxed. and then we started talking. an then i thought i should tell them what happened with alexa and with johnny and the project.

"hey guys i have something to tell you" i said
"yeah?" said elena
"well today in biology, the teacher gave us a project to do with a partner" i continued.
"oh yeah us too!" said eva "i am with liam, he is cute tho" she added.
we laughed.
"well i am with a girl named petra" said mia
"and i am with my bf bryce!! the teacher didn't want us to be together but we begged her and in the end she accepted" said elena.
"well that's great!" i said
"and you emma who are you with?" asked me eva.
"oh i'm with johnny" i mumbled
"oh god johnny depp?" elena said "Bryce's friend?" she added.
"yeah that's the one" i replied
"omg that guy is so hot" said mia
"yeah he is" said eva and elena
i laughed but i was a little nervous.

then i told them that he invited me to his home tomorrow for the project.
"oh gurlllll" yelled mia
"that's great newsss!!!" shouted eva
"you should look good, wear something cute tomorrow!!" added elena
"okay girls chill!" i said "we are just friends okay?" i added.
"oh you're boring" said eva "but you know you look cute together" she added
"oh god" i said
and then we laughed and we had so much fun. and i wanted to tell them about alexa, but it was getting late and i had to go back home so i said goodbye to the girls and mia gave me a ride. and i knew i was in a big trouble. my aunt is going to kill me.