part 17

after a while we arrived at a very fancy restaurant.

we got out of the car and we entered the restaurant. it was amazing!!! we had a table reserved for us and there was a huge window where you could see the whole city! it was marvelous!

when we sat down we ordered what we wanted and started talking.

"soo, eum why did you write me a letter instead of sending me a message on WhatsApp?" i asked.
"well, i wanted it to be traditional." he said
i giggled.

we ate and talked a lot. johnny was really nice he understand me like no one else does. i always felt safe around him!

johnny' pov

we were talking and having fun. she really is nice and listen to me and always willing to help me. i really liked her. and then i thought this is my chance to ask her.

"eum so emma, you know i've known you for like 3 months now and you really are a great person, you are kind and caring, and eum, i eu- i really like you... would you be my gf?" i said
she looked at me in a very amazing look and she said:
"oh johnny, i really like you too!! you are an amazing person! you are kind sweet and loving, it's very rare to come across pple like u these days. and yeah of couse i wanna be your girl!" she achieved in an amazing tone.

so we got up i took her hand and we went outside on the restaurant's balcony where we could see the whole city.
"it's amazing" she murmured.
and then i came closer and kissed her.

emma's pov

as we finished eating johnny took my hand and we went to the balcony.
the view was AMAZING!
"it's amazing" i murmured.
and then i could feel johnny coming closer to me i could feel his warm breathe on my face and he kissed me.
he was really gentle
"i love you" he whispered
"i love you too" i replied.

after that amazing and special moment we had to go back home! so we got in the car and sat off.

once at home i went straight to my bedroom and jumped in my bed. i was thinking about tonight. it was the best night of my life!

------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys! hope you're liking the story!! comment what you think! xoxo