7.Bye,Violiana & Polly Cooper

As Viola woke up she seen tears in Betty's eyes as she seen her sisters tied to chairs, Lola felt bad for what their all going to see. Just then...
Sister wood house took the rag out of her mouth. Lola crying: "I love you Betty...I'm sorry for what your about to see." Betty tearing up: "I love you to Lola..." Polly's mouth is still covered by the rag as one of the men took it out of her mouth. Polly crying: "I love you Betty..." Betty crying: "I love you pol." Just then, Sister Wood House: "Take her cloths off!" Two men walk up to Lola as Lola struggles as she getting forced to take her clothes off against her will, Sweet pea got angry trying to go forward but Jug held him back sweet pea: "You asked me to help!" Polly: "YOUR GONNA CAUSE HER MORE PAIN SHUT UP!" Toni: "Pain?" Then Sister Wood House and the other five come up to her as she's only in a lace black brawl and matching panties, Then they grab buckets of water that had ice cubes the size of grown men fist... Wants they dump on her causing her to tell in pain as they leave HUGE red spots and bruises... Betty Sobbing: "STOP!"
Then as sister wood house see that it's affecting Betty she does something that truly made Betty,Polly,Jug,Fangs,Toni and Sweet pea worried, One of the sister stuck something down her throat as another one of the sisters hold her head back causing it hard to breathe just then everyone sees as her stomach and her chest stopped moving... Sweet pea: "WHAT THE HELL HELP HER!" Polly Sobbing: "VIO!!!!!" Betty went to run then Jug grabbed her and comforts her,

 Sweet pea: "WHAT THE HELL HELP HER!" Polly Sobbing: "VIO!!!!!" Betty went to run then Jug grabbed her and comforts her,

Sister Wood House: "LEAVE AND I WILL SAVE HER

Sister Wood House: "LEAVE AND I WILL SAVE HER." As much as it hurt They left tl save Lola's life when they left Polly watches as they bring her little sister back to life... Polly crying realeived tears: "VIOLA!" Lola chocking, tears and fear: "I-I l-lov-e y-you pol..." Polly crying: "I love you to!"

*The next day*
Betty's mom calls her in terror.
Betty: Mom?
Alice sobbing: Betty she's-she's gone,Both of them...
Betty: Mom...Who's gone?
Alice sobbing: THEIR GONE BETTY,THEIR GONE BECAUSE OF ME!
Just then Betty knew who was gone...
Betty sobbing: WERE THE HELL ARE YOU MOM?
Alice sobbing: Greendale Betty bring FP.
Betty sobbing: ok!
It was 6:00 pm when Violiana and Polly Cooper died... It's takes at least 3 hours to get to Greendale so Betty gathered Cheryl, Ronnie,Jug,Toni,Reggie,Archie,Sweet pea,Fangs,Kev and FP. The serpents: Cheryl Toni, Sweet pea,Fangs,Jug and FP rode on their motorcycles As, Reggie,Betty,Ronnie,Arch and Kev rode in Bettys car.
Once they get there they see Betty's mom giving Lola spr as a nice women was giving polly spr as the ambulance was on there way...