1.Sophmore year

Viola woke up to her Twin sister shaking her lightly.
Betty: "VIOLA, Get up it's the first day and we're already late and mom won't stop yelling at me, GET UP!"
Lola: "I'm up, I'm up Betty."
Mom: "BETTY LOLA COME ON!"
Betty: "COMING! let's go Lola get dressed."
Lola: "On it Betts."
After Lola got dressed she went downstairs as her mom and sister were waiting at the door.
Lola: "Weres polly?"
Betty: "I just asked the same thing..."
Both of the girls turn their attention to their mom. With questioning faces.
Lola: "Mom?"
Mom: "She's at a boarding school."
Betty: "Why, She was looking so forward to having senior year in Riverdale?"
Mom: "BECAUSE BETTY!, I'm so sorry let's go."
Betty and Lola walk out of their house seeing their best friend archie.
Archie: "Hey, Miss cooper?"
Mom: "Yes Archie?"
Archie: "can you drive me to school please?, My dad's asleep he's sick..."
Lola: "Yes Arch!"
Mom: "Viola!" Lola: "Yes?"
The three teenagers get in the car, As they head to school they talk about how their summers went!

*At school*
As Lola was walking in the hallway she seen so many laughs,Smiles and Conversation Wich made her smile. While she was at her locker she felt two arms rap around her stomach from behind her, She knew exactly who it was. She turns around still in his arms, Lola: "Hey Regg." Reggie: "Hi Lola." He places a very calm light kiss on her lips, Reggie: "I missed you this summer." Lola: "I missed you to!" Reggie: "Well, Here gos nothing, I love you Viola Cooper..." Lola just stands there in shock for a few seconds and Reggie stops hugging her, she finally gets the courage to say it back. Lola: "I love you to Reginald Mantle." She grabs his lettermen jacket and pull him down to her lips and kiss him, she felt him smile in the kiss, When they pull away from each other they stare into each other's eyes until... Cheryl: "Ok love birds I just heard that the hobo's are getting transferred tommorow." Lola: "Like Jugs coming back?" Cheryl: "Yeah that hobo." Reggie: "Hey I don't like him but, I respect my girl by not calling her close friend a hobo so if you can't expect that rule then leave us alone, I don't care if you can the others hobos." Lola: "Don't call any of them hobo's!" Lola gives Reggie a hug and walks to the Math room.

*At the lounge*
As Lola walked in she spotted her sister and sat by her, Veronica,Reggie & Arch sit on a couch infront of us, Kevin next to Lola and Cheryl on a chair. Lola: "Betty..." Betty: "Yes Lola?" Lola: "Well Jug is coming back to school tommorow." Lola seen as her Twins smile faded away. Then Betty had a flash back.

*Betty's flashback*
Betty: "Hey Jug what are you doing later?" Jug: "Well me and my dad are inrolling me into southside high!" Betty: "WHAT?" Jug: "Chill Betty, I fit in better there anyway." Betty: "Your leaving me, By my self?" Jug: "Your always worried about yourself Betty cooper! I've tried to make this relationship to work but when I consider to do something for myself and you dog like the idea I don't do it, But this one I'm not turning down." Betty: "That's not tr-" Jug: "Were over Betty because If you can't edmit your own problems I can't be with you!" Jug storms out and Betty was in the blue and gold newspaper room. Lola seen Jug storm down the ha so she went in the newspaper room and seen Betty crying. Lola: "Oh my God what happend Betty?" As she rushes to her Twin and hugs her, Betty sobbing: "He-he B-b-brok-ke u-up with-th m-me..." Lola: "I'm so sorry..."
*End of flash back*

Reggie: "You ok Betty?" Betty: "Yeah I need air..." Lola: "I'll come." As Lola stood up her sister pushed her on the couch, Betty: "NO LOLA STAY!" Lola's face was confused considering that her sister only raised her voice when she was extremely mad at her. Reggie: "She never yells at you.." Lola: "I know..." Lola looks at Kev. Kevin: "No Lola!" Lola: "Yes Kev!" Ronnie: "What?" Lola: "Nothing." Cheryl: "Let's go do this Kev, Lola!" The 'Three musketeers' all stood up and looked at each other and walked to the door of the lounge and followed each other to the blue and gold.

Lola walks up to her sister and...

*Betty as Ronnie* *Lola as Betty* *act like it's just the song please*

Betty: "Sorry for yelling at you I just miss him everything about him..." Lola: "It's ok maybe when he comes tommorow, I can talk to him, OR. You can talk to him." Betty: "I can't talk to him Lola, Can you I mean you are his CLOSEST, Don't Tell Arch but that's what Jug said." Lola: "of course betts!" Betty: "Great!"

*Back at home*
After eating dinner the girls went to their own rooms, 30 minutes later Betty knocks on Lola's door, Lola: "Come in." While Lola's on her phone Betty walks over to Lola's body sized mirror and checks herself, as she's in lace lundrea. Lola whispering: "What the hell betty what are you wearing and why did you walk all the way from the end of the hall over here, With that on?" Betty: "No need to whisper, Mom left for dinner she  wanted 'a night out'." Lola: "What are you wearing seriously?" Betty: "Well dear sister, FP's having a retiring party at the whyte wyrm and, I want to do the serpent dance." Lola: "When is his party?" Betty: "2 weeks." Lola: "and mom's letting us go?" Betty: "Yes actually she's the one that told me about it, She said that we have to dress like serpents don't you want to join to?" Lola: "Hah!, Your being serious?" Betty: "Yes I am maybe, I'll find a way to get to jug or another serpent." Lola: "Even if I would want to I can't." Betty: "Why?" Lola: "Reggie would break up with me on a beat." Betty: "Whatever,You know your going to Ronnies cabin this weekend." Lola: "today is Thursday so I only have one more day!" Betty: "Yup,Night sis." Lola: "Night."