3.Bad day.

As Lola got up, It's a Saturday morning Betty and Jug left yesterday and Her mom hasn't found out yet, But the vixens and bulldog's are helping pops by working for money so Lola got up and got dressed,

Alice: "What is on your wrist,Viola?!" Lola under her breath: "oh shit!" Lola: "I'm sorry mom..." Alice: "After FP'S retirement your going STRAIGHT to the sisters of quiet mercy!" Lola: "Please mo-" Alice: "NO!, Now go help pops." As Lola was walking she knew she couldn't tell anyone that she was going to the sisters of quiet mercy in 2 weeks she knew it would break there hearts so she told herself to try to spend as much time with them as she could, Wich means forgiving Reggie try to be friends with her enemie, Sweet pea, Hang out with Jug as much as she could, and on more thing that she kept to herself until the night...

*At pops*
She seen as her new principal was sitting in a booth and seen Cheryl walk over to him and so did Lola, Cheryl and Lola sat infront of him. Mr.Honey: "May I help you girls?" Lola: "Yes, Can you please let Kev do his musical?" Mr.Honey: "No!" Lola: "Fine then!" Her and Cheryl stand up and....

*Lola as Toni* 
*During the performance the hole dinner was standing up watching*

Cheryl: "I can't believe we'd get kicked out of going to the school dance, if we perform!" Lola: "I'm not going anyway..." Cheryl: "You've been looking forwards to this all year last year!" Lola: " It doesn't matter, Let's just do our job..." Cheryl: "Fine then." As Lola was serving food she seen as Fangs and Sweet pea walked in the dinners door Toni wasn't with them this time because she was working like the rest of the Vixens and Bulldogs were. Lola walks up to the two boys, Lola: "You guys want anything?" Sweet pea: "No! Weres Toni?" Lola: "Ummm." Lola looks around the room to spot Toni at the 3rd booth on the right. Lola: "Third booth on the right." As she walks to the front counter she sees as a horrified expression comes across Toni's face. Then we all heard glass shatter. Toni: "SHIT! RUN DOWNSTAIRS!" Lola: "Toni,Fangs Sweet pea come on!" Fangs: "No just go!" As Lola sees the gouhlies burst through the broken widows and door she ran over to the 3 teenagers that were standing infront of 300 grown adults,She grabbed Fangs, Toni's arm as Fangs grabbed sweet pea all 4 of the teens ran downstairs and locked the door.

*La Bonne Nuit*
Sweet pea: "GOD DAMN, VIOLA WE HAD IT UNDER CONTROL!" Lola: "MORE LIKE YOU GUYS WERE GONNA HAVE YOUR BODDIES UNDER GROUND!" Sweet pea: "ITS BETTER IF I DIE THEN ANY OF YOU!" Lola: "HELL NO ITS NOT, NO-ONE DESERVES TO DIE!" Fangs: "Ok,Ok calm down guys please!" Toni: "Please guys there are 300 dangerous people upstairs destroying pops while you 2 arughue!" Cheryl: "Listen you Hobo, My friend is trying her hardest to be nice to that pea over there and he's being the ass, So tell my friend to shut up again and see what happens!" Toni: "What ever!" Sweet pea: "Bye guys!" As he go's to leave the La Bonne Nuit Lola grips his arm, Sweet pea pushed her off of him. Sweet pea: "Why do you care?!" His eyes had anger all through him as Lola looked in his eyes he looked away,

*The next day*
Betty was on her way, Lola knew not to tell her about anything about Yesterday... Betty comes running in Lola's room and hugged her. Betty: "Did mom find out,?" Lola: "No, I put makeup on it..." Betty had a huge smile Lola felt bad for lying. Betty: "They moved FP'S retirement party for tommorow!" As soon as Lola heard that her heart started to pound super fast, Lola: "Who,Who made them change their minds?" Betty: "Mom said that she was busy but tommorow she wouldn't be,So they transferred the party for tommorow!!" As soon as Lola heard that her heart shattered knowing that her mom wanted her gone sooner than later...

They hear yelling outside they go to her window to see...

Then that's when the real party started...

*Lola as Ronnie*

Archie: 'WHAT THE HELL LOLA?" Lola: "Not now Arch." She walks back into her house...

(Sorry it's short but I tried!)