4.Quiet Mercy

The next morning Lola woke up with no smile, Wich wasn't normal for her... Betty came in her room, Betty: "Lola?" Lola: "Yes..." Betty: "Your upset, Did mom find out?.." Lola: "No,No just tired, Are you staying at Jugs tonight?" Betty: "No." Lola: "Why don't you go to his tonight." She said that so her sister wouldn't have to watch her get dragged out of her house, Betty: "I should shouldn't I?" Lola: "Yes...As long as he doesn't make you miss school tommorow..." Then Lola gets dressed for the day, Lola talking to herself: "Saturday is the day I'm gone..."

She curls her hair and puts it half up half down, Puts on her green converse

*Downstairs*
Alice: "You guys ready for tonight?" Just then there mom glared at Lola daring her to tell her sister, Lola: "Yes..." Betty: "IM SOOOOOO EXCITED!" Just then Lola thought about how her mom was soooooo excited to, She knew that Bettys always been the favorite out of the 3 daughters... Alice: "Are you excited Lola?" Lola: "Yes." Then there was a knock at the door. Betty: "I'll get it." When she opens the door Jug,Sweet pea,Toni and Fangs all walk in. Alice: "Get these serpents out of my house Elizabeth!" Lola: "Let her enjoy herself." Lola ran upstairs and Toni looks at Betty 'Cause she thought betty did something, Toni: "What did you do?" Betty: "I don't really know..."

Jug: "Sweet pea go check on her." That's when Alice steps infront of the stairs not letting ANY serpent upstairs in her house. Sweet pea: "I wasn't gonna go anyway so you can stop blocking the stairs." Alice: "Good, I like this kid!" Betty: "You like a teen that hates my sister?" Alice: "You hate her to, That just made me like you more!" Sweet pea looks at her confused. Toni: "What the hell is wrong with you!" Toni pushed Alice out of the way and ran upstairs,Right behind her there was Betty guiding he to her sisters room.

*In Lola's room*
Betty: "Viola, What did I do?" Lola: "Nothing I'm just a little drained today just telling mom to let you have fun I ran up here to use the bathroom and to lay down for a little..." Lola felt bad for not telling her the truth... Toni: "Ok well we'll let you lay down then," Toni guide Betty out of the room, When she goes to close the door she lightly smiles at Lola and Lola returns one right back.

*4 hours later*
Betty comes jolting through her sisters room, Betty: "Time to get ready to go lola!" Lola: "Ok..." Right behind Betty, Alice: "Dress like one of them, please!" They see there mom in the hottest outfit they've ever seen her in there Jaws drop. Lola: "I have an outfit for me and Betty,"

 Lola: "I have an outfit for me and Betty,"