Ch.1

(I don't own transformers or any of the characters, I only own the oc characters)

(Also bold means cybertronian, or Bee talking)

No Pov

It was an uneventful day in the autobot base, nothing really exciting going on. Jack, Miko and Raf were taking turns playing one another with the racing game. Ratchet was on the computers trying to scan for energon while the other autobots went out to scout. Ratchet was happy for once that the children were being quiet.

"Come on!" Never mind, Ratchet just vented with nothing much going on he decided to hear what the children were talking about this time.

Miko: "Did you seriously just lose to Raf again Jack?"

Jack: "Maybe?"

Miko: "It's a yes or no question how can there be a maybe, face it Jack no one can beat Raf when it comes to racing games."

Raf: "Well I wouldn't say that Bee beats me all the time."

Miko: "Anyway I'm bored, what should we do?"

Well nothing different was happening among the kids so Ratchet went back to scanning for energon and checking to make sure all the equipment was in good condition if he should need them at a moments notice. :Optimus to base we require a ground bridge: Ratchet walked over to the ground bridge controls and imputed the coordinates so everyone could return back to base.

With the start up to the ground bridge Jack, Miko and Raf quickly came over to the railing to see the other autobots return. When Optimus, Bulkhead, Arcee and Bee returned they were carrying a decent haul of energon. Ratchet turned to see them carrying the energon to the storage room where they stored the energon. Ratchet didn't show it but he was relieved that the others managed to find a decent amount of energon.

Ratchet: "Optimus did you find anything besides the energon while you and the others were out scouting."

Optimus: "I am afraid not old friend, with Megatron back it is getting harder to find untapped energon deposits."

Ratchet: "You're right I have been putting our scanners to the max trying to find as much energon as we can, but lately we are near an all time low, we need to be careful and make sure we find enough for everyone." Ratchet wouldn't like to admit it but he hasn't recharged in a couple of day trying to find energon. He turned back to the screens to make sure he didn't miss anything. Optimus walked over and placed a servo on Ratchet's shoulder,

Optimus: "Make sure to recharge old friend, I bet you haven't gotten a change to for the past couple of days." Ratchet just grunted and continued to work.

When Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bee finished storing the energon they walked over to their charges to see what they were up to. Needless to say they weren't doing much currently they were all talking about dinosaurs and which one they would want to be.

Miko: "If I had to say anything I'd say being a raptor would be the best!"

Jack: "Why a raptor?"

Miko: "Cuz their fast, agile, smart and could scare larger dinosaurs because there is never just one raptor."

Jack: "Scraplet Dejavu."

Raf: "Great, now all I'm going to see is scraplet raptors. Anyways if I were to choose any dinosaur it would have to be a brachiosaurus."

Miko: "Why an herbivore?"

Raf: "I get a good view, and a brachiosaurus is a lot bigger than a lot of other dinosaurs. What about you Jack?"