Second phase

We finally made it out of there. It wasn't hard at all, but I just generally hate running. I slump against Leorio.

"I hope the whole exam isn't like this, otherwise I'll die of boredom." I mumble.

"OH shut it Y/n, stop bragging about how strong you are." Leorio huffs.

"Mmmk, I wasn't bragging tho." I say pulling out another lollipop to suck on.

"Be careful there are many dangerous and undesirable creatures roaming the wetlands." Satotz says.

Suddenly this really beat up man comes running out from behind the building. He's holding this really weird human-monkey looking thing.

"He's not the real examiner, I am! He's one of these creatures!" He says franticly holding up the monkey thing.

Pffft sure, he's obviously not the real examiner.

"Bastard."

I look up shocked at Leorio. I knew he was kinda dumb but really? Quickly three cards get imbedded in the so called examiners chest. And Satotz catches the cards thrown at him, of course.

"hUh." Leorio shouts.

"I see, I see you're the real one." Hisoka says creepily. "Any hunter bearing the title we seek, should be able to block that minuscule attack."

"I shall take that as a compliment, but if you ever attack me again for any reason, it will be seen as a threat and you will be disqualified immediately." Satotz says.

"I know." Hisoka says putting away his cards.

I need to sleep, when do I get to lay on a bed again. I think to myself. Also how long are we going to stand here!

"Then let us be on our way."

We really have to run again? What a hassle. I start after the examiner.

"You really should not run with a lollipop in your mouth you know." Kurapika states looking over at me.

"Thank you mom, but I am not going to choke on this lollipop." It's kind of cute he's worried about me though.

"Okay, just be careful." He says glancing over at me.

I look back at Oreo, I hope he's still alive at the end of all this. He looks like he just took a shower with his clothes on.

---------------------------------------------------

I glance around, where did everyone go? Blondie, Oreo, and Gonnie are all gone. Those bishes, they ditched meee! I just decide to keep running without them.

--------------------------------------------------

I arrive at the end of phase one. Where the hell are they? I glance around my eyes landing on a tree, with some guy rested against it. 

Wait. Is that Oreo! Oh my god he looks hilarious! I walk over to him, 

"Hey, what happened to you?" No reply.

Well sheeet he's out cold. I'm the only one who's allowed to knock out my brother, whoever the hell did this gonna pay BIG time. (I won't be too mad since they made him to look so stupid though.) I walk over to Hisoka, he knows everything so I'm sure he knows who did this.

"Hey Hiso, who did this to my brother?" I inquire.

"Oh hey Princess~, it was me." Hisoka says.

"And why did you do that may I ask." I say narrowing my eyes.

"To test his strength of course, he passed by the way." 

I remember him doing the same thing to me when we first met.

"Alright Hiso, I'll let it slide this time. But if you dare lay another hand on my brother I won't hesitate to beat you up."

"OoOoooOOhhh Y/n that sounds marvelous." Hisoka says creepily.

I sweatdrop, I'm surprised I survived living with him for so long.

"Mmmk, see ya later then." 

"See you Princess."

-----------------------------------------------

Gon and Kurapika are finally back, just in time too! 

"Where have you two been?" I ask,

"Eh, doesn't matter." Kurapika replays.

You're gonna keep me in the dark I see how it is. Suddenly, I hear this weird grumbling noise, I thought my stomach was rumbling for a second. Then, the giant doors open we all walk inside. Once inside we see a woman with bright blue hair, and a really hem, big dude.

"I'm Menchi, and this is Buhara. We are gourmet hunters, and the second phase examiners." 

Everybody is silent for a moment and then burst out laughing. I'm doing quite the opposite, I've never cooked a thing in my life! (Besides microwaved ramen) I trained for all those years just to lose to my inedible cooking. I let out a sigh.

"Whats wrong?" Kurapika asks,

"Well, I've never cooked in my whole life. I might as well serve the examiners some coal." I say letting out a dramatic 'ah' noise.

"Well I doubt any of these guys know how to cook either." He says gesturing towards the crowd.

"Heh, true at least I won't have to fail alone." Not that I care a ton, this was just extra training to get ready to go after Illumi.

----------------------------------------------------

We have to prepare a pork dish, sounds kinda almost easy. We all make our way towards the forest. I look and see a bunch of huge pigs charging towards us.

"Jeez, these pigs are a lot bigger than I expected!"

"I know right?!" Gon says excitedly.

I doge all of the pigs attempts at running me over, they must have a weak spot. But where?

"Guys, aim for the head!" Gon shouts.

"Got it!" I yell back. With one swift motion I karate chop the pigs head, it falls over immediately. I carry the thing back to the cooking stations, now to get to work. 

I don't even know where to begin! I try to prepare it the best I can and pop it into the oven, hoping for the best. A little while passes and I open the oven, oh crap. It is probably the most unappetizing thing I've ever seem. Kinda look like when my dad tries to cook eheh. I bring my disaster over to the examiners. Menchi gives me a disgusted look.

"This is the most horrendous thing I've seen in my whole life! FAIL!" Menchi screams.

I can't blame her though, that thing looks absolutely nasty. Even Buhara won't touch it. But to my dismay, everyone fails with me! I am shook, she even told Blondie his dish was on the same level as Leorio's. The look on his face made me snort.

Then, this airship just appears out of nowhere. And some old guy walks out. 

"Menchi, don't you think you're being a little unfair?" He asks.

She looks down at her feet, "I suppose, I just got a little carried away. I guess we could have a different test, though they all are still horrible cooks."

We make our way down to a huge ravine. Menchi suddenly jumps off the ledge, and a few people gasp. Then, she appears again after a few moments, holding a little egg. Our test is to do the same.

I quickly analyze the ravine.  It seems there's some kind of air current. So, all I need to do it jump at the right time. I jump off the edge and hear some people gasp. Dude, it ain't that scary. I land and grab some of the eggs. I see Kurapika, Oreo, and Gon leap off the edge. Heh, good to know I'm not the only brave one.

I wait for a moment after I grabbed my eggs, I leap off the edge and land safely back at the top of the ravine. Oof, I though I was gonna fail for sure! I desperately need to work on my cooking skills in the future. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Sorry if the ending was a bit rushed. I didn't want to spend much time on the second phase lol.