Chapter 6

"What's the meaning of this?" Beatrix's frosty and cold voice rang like the calm before the storm.

Cordelia let out an 'Uwah ~' in her mind. 'Beatrix-sama seems really mad, but ... So is I.'

Cordelia also was very angry, the orphnage's shittyness execced her imagination. 'On our land nonethless... How dare they!' Cordelia's pride as a vampire allowed another layer of anger to sucessfully serve in thickening her rage.

Soon the other women, Leona, removed the cloath over her head. Her sky blue eyes were blazed with hatred while looking at the orphnage's staff. And what the hell? She gave that damned nanny money so she'll take care of her baby son to pick him up later on, when they have the chance to but she actually abandoned him !?

Cordelia's fierce gaze softened when it landed at Kou, no, is better to call him Emilio right now. Thankfully he didn't dig up his right eye when they reached here.

"Ma'am, I can explain! This is but a big misunderstand." The orphnage's director tried to clarify.

"Yes, as the director is saying!" The other staff's yells also rose noisily.

"Hah..." Beatrix cut their farce with a sigh, astonished by their shamelessness.

Seeing the chance failing from the sky Cordelia cheerfully clapped her hands. Everyone was weird out, except Beatrix and Leona, as the beautiful women who looked as if she would burn this place to it grounds out of disgust, changed her mood and behaviour so abrurtly.

"Now now~ Lady Beatrix you shouldn't scowl this much or you would gain wrinkles way too early for your age ~ !" 'Only as a vampire though.'

Cordelia's malicious smirk was seductive and full of devilish charm with her tone laced with playfulness as if a demoness came straight from hell to make mankind down to their knees and worship her as a goddess.

The current her really didn't have an ounce of resemblence to the angelic Rose Hadith, doted by everyone she was in her past life. That was the real her, she's Cordelia Sasamaki but also Rose Hadith. An emerging of dratisicly two different women even while sharing the same soul.

For a good while _ both men and women forget the situation they are in and got dazed by Cordelia's aura. Thus the staff didn't hear her next words.

Only five boys and two women heard the seductress's words. That pariculiar day got craved on their memory ever after.

"Cold down your anger, my friend. You should save it for later." Cordelia addressed Leona in a cheerful manner like her raging self from before didn't exist. Leona nodded and suppressed her anger as a mother down because it was her savior's request. Leona moved to Emilio's side and checked his injuries, the smell of her only child's blood poked her heart like it was a needle's ball.

At the same time Cordelia pointed at Ruki and urged him to come beside her. Azusa and Yuma were worried about their brother and unconsciouly followed the stupefied Ruki to Cordelia's side. The women herself didn't show any signs of disatisfiation from the two's uneccesary actions nor mentioning it.
As soon as Ruki came in front of Cordelia, she grasped his shoulders tightly but not enough to make it the grip hurt the child.

"You seem like a clever little boy also around the same age as my babies ♡. Haha!" Cordelia laughed as she imitately talked to Ruki. Although expressionless, the boy's mouth twitched. The vampire, whoever, pretended to be blind to such a detail.

Shu, who didn't pay attention to the children around before, finally noticed Yuma and he yelled like he couldn't believe his eyes. "E-Edgar!" He ran toward Yuma, a staff who recovered from his daze tried to grab him and use him to threaten the 3 vampires in his hopeless state.