Chapter 9

To say Theodore is angry would be too little to describe.

He is enraged.

Alisa didn't dare to look at her master in the eyes.

"Sh*t! You say that you f*cking made my brother-in-law unable to turn immortal!?" Theodore cursed.

She guiltily bowed her head, her fingers fidgeting, like a child caught doing mischief.

"I-I did... Didn't do it on-on purpose!"

"Damn..." His anger issues made him roar. "DELIBERATE OR NOT, THE PREMISE 'WHAT WOULD MY SISTER DO?' WATCH HER HUSBAND DIE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER, HN?" His eyes' white turning scarlet, his aura fierce.

Alisa shrank her neck in fright at the man's rising anger with a quivering heart.

She didn't dare to retort.

She, as her father's most beloved daughter, had been scolded for the first time at her terrible error.

She just made a tragedy out of a lovely couple.

There's now way to turn Eliot Rishfort a vampire because of her one mistake.

Can only keep reincarnating as human.

His body will die if it's forcefully turned to another race or given immortality.

Alisa hanged her head, between self-blame there's some dissatisfaction.

Why should she be the only one to blame?

Eliot Rishfort's current reincarnation also didn't cooperate with her in the transformation of cells.

After cursing and screaming for a while, Theodore shooed Alisa away, tiredly as he collapsed in his coffin.

He touched his throat, the pain is tingling after all the yelling.

It's so uncomfortable that he coughed a few times.

Whoever, the pain couldn't compare to the feeling of defeat that swept his body when Theodore imagines what kind of despair his sister will experience.

Rose is kind-hearted, loves her husband very much even if she stopped to, with her temperament and Eliot's ethereal love, that followed his beloved through space and time, Rose would force herself to wait for his next reincarnation again and again, watching him age as she stay the same.

Theodore has a headache.

Tortured by longing and solidarity _no matter how easygoing of a person you're_ life can become no better than death for you.

***

Richter had a difficulty lately.

How to call his brother's wi_ No, his ex-sister-in-law, little sister?

Cordelia? Rose?

Richter, after experiencing his life as Neil Hadith, didn't know how to address his beloved woman anymore.

In return how would she address him? Still Nii-sama?

He won't have any other chance if she did.

"I'm not stupid, I may be in-denial kind of person but I was made aware of other people's traits in my life as human pest... The previous Cordelia may not mind but Rose developed her own morals... Physical relationship with her relative _even if bodies are not_ is impossible unless forced into, let alone a romantic bond..." He mumbled, in loss of what to do.

Theodore, who came to find Richter after calming down and watched his brother's reincarnation crouch down while holding his head, felt the headache spread to his brain again.