Chapter 10

Since the day he was noticed by Cordelia being manipulative to Ayato, Laito had been nothing but honest to her.

He didn't dare to lie.

The strawberry cake his auntie Leona made is the last for three months as outcome.

'I don't want my share of strawberries to be cut again~' Laito hummed.

Strawberries' share cut means_ no strawberry cake and cheesecake, strawberry juice, iced strawberry, strawberry chocolate, strawberry-creamed bread, strawberry crepe and strawberry souffle, etc... For three months.

Outrageous!

It was no exaggeration to say that Laito's face had dark lines during afternoon tea and snake time.

'There's still 52 days before the punishment, more than one third crossed off!' Laito cheered up by reminding himself of the countdown.

His bright eyes turned dim when he recalled a fact_ His birthday is next month and his special birthday cake wouldn't be of strawberry.

Cordelia wasn't a great cook, but Rose was qualified as pattisier.

Without her experience after she learned to cock to her brothers due to boredom, there's still variety of lost recipes that some tried to please her with, additionally she had a cousin who was a great foodie, she memorized all kind of delicacies plus their history thanks to her cousin's babbling.

After abandoning her stardom she buried herself in the kitchen so her husband would always find delicious snacks when he returns home, though Eliot stated his distressed for her soft hands she insisted, leaving him no choice but to personally apply cream on her hands and feets... Sometimes when they get naughty, her whole body.

If dating Eliot was out of amusement and desire to move on and he just happened to be there, then marrying him came from love.

Rose slowly realized something.

She may have grasped the best man for her in the word by accident.

Two years to woo her, three months to blend in her daily life, five months to get her trust, one year and two months to get her to think of marriage, one month to let her realize that she loves him, four months to marry.

Eliot took 4 years and 2 months to completely melt her defensive walls like a warm spring sun and own her spouse position.

So... Many housewife's skills were practiced to max by Rose, she who never touched a fruit knife before, became proficient in cooking.

Thus, although Laito felt aggrieved that he couldn't get his favorite strawberries, but not the point of complete despair just the right amount so he'd be downcast for a while.

'Ayato and Kanato are too stupid so I can't hold it in, but it seems like I can't play with them again, also that sun-boy...

... Well as long as he doesn't provoke me again

... Or at least when mommy isn't present. Anyway, what mom doesn't know won't hurt her!'

Laito cheered while nimbling on a chocolate bar his mother made.

If she had know his thoughts, Cordelia would've baned sweets from her son's claws for a year.

Unfortunately, she doesn't and still feel faintly distressed for the punishment she gave him.

'Laito, please don't hate mommy but it has to be.' Cordelia thought, taking on account her experience with Alexander.

***

Theodore felt he was being tossed around in vain.

'That girl is definitely messing with me on purpose.' He irritably thought.

Being Cordelia... Once again (Diabolik lovers)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara