Chapter 3

"Kyaa!" A high-pitched voice rang. Cordelia squealed at Laito wearing some clothes she choose.

'Mistress... What about your cover?' Asis asked per telepathy, invisible for now.

'Who cares about it? Not me!' Cordelia replied, but her eye's still shining as if a sea of stars are twinkling inside them.

Who could blame her? Is just that Laito have excellent qualities as a capture target of a famous yandere otome game!

He looked so charming enough that the female staff and maids were already running around the shop.

'I do~' Asis's whining was ultimately ignored by the female vampire.

The knights and errand boys are looking with clear sympathy in their facial expressions and eyes at Laito.

'Fifth young master... You will soon get introduced into the horror of women's maniacal shopping!'

They all had the same though in their minds.

The clueless Laito albeit not being able to read the older men's mind, he had a bad fording by the factors in front of him.

Looking at his own biological mother's eyes carrying the same glint of a lioness looking at it's prey while carrying a fan to hide her smirk, as well as the maid's fast movements. Adding every male in the shop, whether they were related to him or not, averting their eyes from him's. The seven-year-old Laito had only one word in his mind while cold sweat fall from his back : TRAITORS!

Honestly he didn't even know where did they betray him in during the whole fiasco.

After what seemed like an eternity for every single male species within 100 meters but was actually 8 hours, Cordelia finally had mercy on her youngest son after she figured out that he was about to cry.

Later:

"Bullies, meani-*sniffle*-es. All of you!" Laito whimpered pitifully in Cordelia shoulder wetting her new dress.

From when they got out from the shop to now in the mansion Laito didn't seize his tears and refused to let go from Cordelia's embrace, still not stopping from his complaints.

The maids that accompanied them, are all still afraid from Cordelia but they forget all their fears temporarily.

They were all awkwardly thinking about what to do, at loss in front of the sobbing boy.

They were "accomplices" and shared the same "crime", they even dared to look directly at the first madame's eyes directly_ a gesture they wouldn't even think about in normal nights.

'Did I go too ... far?' Cordelia though while guiltily patting Laito's back. She was even called a lady monster when she enter the mall by her twin.

No one beside her daughter and her aunt, who had the same kind of genes, understood her disastrous urges.

'No! Is the fault is not ours, but the young master's for being too dashing ~'

'What to do?'

'How did things end like to that?'

'...Why on earth, did dolling-up Laito-sama led to the current happening?'

"....."

They all had different but smiliar thoughts. The key element that they were all flustered to a dreadful degree.