Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

 She must be busy. And the fact that George guy will be there makes me irritated. I had to put someone on him as well. I make a call I needed “I want to know everything about that guy by tomorrow.” I cut the call.

I make a call to Torres telling him I am going to receive Faith. I drive back to Vazor’s. I need to see her and feel her, just embrace her.

***

The first thing I see when she gets in the parking lot is that guy with her. And that fucking prick was laughing so is Faith and her friend. She looks lively. And now she looks carefree, uplifted and every fucking synonym of happy. I hate that I can’t make her this happy and I always make her cry. I feel like kicking the living shit out of that George guy.

I approach them and before I could go near that guy Faith takes a leave from there approaching me. Good.

I kissed her senselessly like I needed. So much. I know how I drove all the way here. I needed her the moment I got that mail. She is my only lifeline. Actually I am selfish bastard I need her all the time.

I pull her as close to me as I can in this deserted parking lot with her friends enjoying the show. I don’t give a shit about them. Her small petite body perfectly fits with mine. My hand, in her hair loosening the small knots pulling them. I bite her lip not even noticing until I did it. I was so much in need of her that I can’t think straight. She was swinging in my arms, her warm body feels too good to let go.

I pulled away and kiss her now swollen lips, more firmly. I touch my nose to her’s just to hold her as close as possible. I keep my eyes closed because I know by her stiffness she has caught me. She knows something is wrong. With a heavy heart I opened my eyes. I knew it she knows something is wrong. In her blue eyes I see the questions that I can’t answer. Not yet.

Faith’s POV

“What has happened?” I ask, he caressed my check and his jaw clenching and eyes moving from me to the direction of George.

 “Let’s go” he grabbed my hand, dragging me to the passenger seat. I look back at Ellie and George they give me a worried look, I wave them getting in the passenger seat as Zayn strolls back to the driver’s seat.  He was breathing hard and his jaw constantly clenching and unclenching. He grips the steering wheel tightly, his knuckles turning white.
“Zayn talk to me” I said caressing his arm. He ignores me starting the car. I unbuckle my seat belt and climb on his lap.

“What—“I cut him off sitting comfortably on his lap. “What happened?” I put both my hands on his cheeks. He pulls me closer, kissing my neck. “I love you” he whispers again kissing my neck. “I will do anything for you. You know that right?” I nod at his concerned voice.

I don’t care if there are people who may be looking at us and even Ellie or George are looking here but at this moment I see a really broken Zayn.

 “I know baby I now.” I kissed him slowly savoring his lips. He stayed still letting me do what I wanted. I kissed his jaw and his light stubble tickling on my skin. 
I can feel his erection on my inner thigh but there is something bothering him so much that he is not even controlling me.

I kissed his neck, biting him near the shoulder; he stirs beneath me holding and pulling me by my head. The heat in both of us is tangible. I grind my body on him and hear him moan. I keep biting and sucking on that spot giving him a hickey for sure. I look up at him and his eyes are wild and uncertain.

“I can’t tell you.” He whispers against my lips.

 “Why?” the disappointment settles deep in me and is visible on my face.

 “I will when the time is right.”

“No Zayn that’s not how the relationship works.” I push him slightly.

 “I know.” I look out of the window.

“Then why do you cut me off?” 

“I don’t want you to take tension about something I can handle”

“And worry about it all the time.”

 “I hate not telling you.” He whispers putting his head on my shoulder.

“I hate seeing you like this.”
“Please give me some time.” I nod.

***

After coming home we had dinner earlier than normal days. He was quiet and deep in his own thoughts. He even zoned out many times. I tried my best to let him do this his way but this is killing me seeing him suffer alone when I can always be with him. Why does he always cut me off? And it always creates trouble between us.

He was watching television, his not favorite past time.

I join him with Coffee for both of us. “Thanks” he says kissing my forehead. I snuggled closer to him. We both watch current affairs on some news channel.

 “You surprised me today.”

 “How come?” he said looking straight at the screen. I look up at him “I thought Torres will come to receive me.” I took a sip of the coffee. Caffeine is making me more aware.

“Torres is always there. I made some shifts in my meetings.” He looks at me “I needed to see you. I was a mess.” It struck me hard that he needed me at that time. I kissed his cheek. “Torres was always there?”

 “Yes. So you don’t have to wait.” “More like he can keep an eye on me.”

“Yes that too.” I laugh.

“Why didn’t you reply earlier?” I sigh not knowing if I should bring the topic or not. “I—I was a little upset.”

“Why?” he moves now facing me. His brows furrowed. I set my cup on the coffee table.  “There was this some stupid article about you. Leave it…it’s not that important.”

“What article?” he pushes.

“About the event from Saturday and how you entered the event with me and left with Victoria.”

“That’s bullshit and you know it.” He says curtly.

 “Yes I know but I was still depressed about how they are portraying you. And questioning our relationship.”

“I don’t give a shit about what they think. But I just don’t want you to think about them much. And that’s the reason you didn’t reply?” his last part comes out in a rush and realization.

 “Yeah”

“So you were going to ignore my text because of some ransom over the top bullshit and thinking the worse about me?” he yells getting up from the couch.

“It’s not like that.”

 “So how is it Faith please explain it to me. What is the difference between all those people who just want to earn money and for that they are publishing shit about me and those who are reading this article and judging me. And you! My girlfriend whom I share a bed with. Who knows me better than anyone else. What’s the difference Faith?”

I stare at him dumbfound, he looks deeply hurt. He has never had an outburst like this. 

“I never judged you. I know you better than them but I was just upset. About the events of that day.”

“I am bare to you Faith. Fucking naked from body to soul. If you will doubt me I don’t what I will do to myself.” I get up hugging him from behind. His posture stiffens but loosens after my touch. “I’m sorry. I was thinking about you all the time. But I just didn’t want to text you at that time. But I just want to let you know I was missing you too.”

I know how much he doubts that I will leave him. And knowing that I was over thinking over that article scares him.

“Please don’t even doubt our relationship.” He says turning and hugging me tightly.

“I don’t. I’m sorry I upset you.”

We watched some more T.V. before going to bed; we had sex which was more important on Zayn’s emotional side.

 He holds my hand all the time and falls asleep snuggling in me closer. I watched him for a long time and his worry free face. If you look close you can see faded dark circles around his eyes. He gets so much stressed and its killing me so much seeing him like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; Hiii sorry for late update as always. but my college has started so update will be slow from now onwards. sorry i cn't help with that! 
and HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY OUR DORK ZAYN MALIK! (Enjoy the Gifs)
leave comment and votes and your suggestions.