Chapter Fifteen

When you fall asleep

With your head upon my shoulder
When you're in my arms
But you've gone somewhere deeper

-Bastille

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything is blur and only thing I can see is his face in front of me looking at me with hooded eyes lips parted and so red that all I can think of is kissing them for the rest of my existence. His hair, are a mess leaving the traces of my fingers in them and slightly long covering his forehead. His chest covered with white vest on the other hand I’m in nothing but only in my unclipped bra. I pushed myself forward pulling his vest out of the way. He smirks at me.

“Desperate” he whispers against my face. I hold his face close, kissing him hard that he has to hold me for sudden support. I smile as our teeth clash. I move my hand on his back feeling the warmth of his body. He pushes my bra down my hand pulling me even closer. Our bare bodies feel perfect against each other. I gasp against his mouth.

He pushes me down on the bed kissing me on my neck and biting and nibbling. I gasp as he assaults me with feverish kisses. I run my fingers through his hair. His beard tickles on my skin as he makes his way south. Biting on my breast and tugging the other with his fingers. I moaned as pleasure straight hits to my core. He went down kissing all the way down. He grasps my inner thigh with both his hands opening my legs wide. He kisses my thigh. He kisses me there and I thrust up at his mouth. Suddenly he jumped back up. I open my eyes seeing him pushing his pants and boxers down.

“Gosh I love you like this here naked waiting for me” he grumbles rubbing my legs as he climbs back. “And I love you on top of me” I bite my lip as my inner thought just blurts out of my mouth. He groans as he jerks his already erected cock. “Hold your legs up” he said looking straight in my eyes. I do as he says.

He puts both my legs on either side of his shoulders. I should have felt exposed but, with him everything is beautiful. He looks down, then back at me in my eyes. “You look so sexy” he smirks and then eases inside me. I roll my eyes back in pleasure.

His mouth slightly opens as he breathes through his nose. Thrusting slowly inside me. This way its deep and making me stretch but damn it feels good. “Zayn...” I moan his name. He keeps his thrust slow torturing me. I try to make friction but it’s no use. I scratch at his back because that’s all I can do.

He keeps thrusting at a slow pace making my whole body jelly like. “please…” I plead. He bites his lip making me vulnerable and wanting more. “Yes baby…” he says suddenly increasing his pace. And he slams his cock in me again and again. I have to hold him close by his waist. The pleasure starts to build inside me. He holds me still and keeps pinching my breast that only helps me to reach my climax.

“Yes Zayn” I moan feeling my climax at the edge. “come with me” he groans kissing my neck. I hold up for my release as long as possible. I can feel him inside me twitching and suddenly we both release together.

He groans against my neck still thrusting slowly. I sigh running my hands through his hair and back.
Be both are quiet still in our own bliss, still holding each other and our sweaty bodies tamed together.

“God! Your face is so red.” He says suddenly kissing my head. “hmm” that’s the only response I can utter. He pulls out of me and moves to his side. “Can you please always come soon from work like today” I whisper. He chuckles. “I wish I could.” “My shirt is still in the hallway” I said remembering how we ended up making out on the stair case and then ending up throwing our clothes in the hallway.

“Doesn’t bother me” he says already in sleep. “Beardy man” I chuckle. “Don’t call me that” he groans still with closed eyes. I nod closing my eyes. I can feel we both are tired. I peck his cheek covering both of us with the duvet.

~*~

I feel the sound buzzing and straight hitting me in my head. I try to get past it but it keeps buzzing. It stops and I sigh against the mattress. And getting back into the slumber. Zayn’s hand resting on my bare back and his leg tangled with mine. I am just getting back to sleep when that stupid noise starts again. I groan loudly this time. I have to stop this. I lift my head looking for the noise and see Zayn’s iphone going off again and again. I look back at Zayn and see him sleeping peacefully. With parted lips and long eye lashes coating his eyes and ruffled hair. God I can stare at him all day and night but this phone is being such a nosy bitch.

“Zayn?” I shook him slightly. “MMm-hmm” I rolled my eyes at his response. “Zayn your phone is going off.” I said ruffling his hair. “Pick it up please” he grumbles turning his back on me. I sigh and pull myself up grabbing the phone from the night stand. The I.D. shows a name Victoria, and a brunette really beautiful girl smiling on the screen. Something churns in me seeing some girl calling him this late at three in the morning. Why? I know I am being paranoid.

I swallowed down my unwanted anxiety “Zayn uhmm the I.D. shows Victoria”. Zayn jolts awake snatching thephone from my hand. I look at him as he gives me a look, like I did something wrong. My mouth gapes open as he slides out of bed towards the closet and closing the door behind; Naked. I slide back in the warm duvet sighing. His sudden urgency makes me wander my mind even though I don’t want it to.

I try to get back to sleep but it’s just not happening. The thought about this girl annoys me. I wait for him to come back but he is taking way too much time. I can’t wait here. I grab the under sheet from the bed and tug it on my body. I stand by the closet door and decide to open it.

“But what’s with you? I told you very clear I will meet you tomorrow—“he turns towards the front still naked and stops mid sentence when he sees me. He will meet her tomorrow on Sunday!

He curses still eyes set on me in the mirror but it’s not because of I heard him talking but all I saw is lust clouding his eyes. “I will talk to you tomorrow” he said throwing his phone on a small sofa on the side. I trace my eyes on his naked body. Seeing all those tattoos and noticing how sexy he looks. Even though I tease him but I love his beard covered face.

“you—your done talking?” I said looking straight at him in his eyes. “yes” he says moving towards me. “don’t show up like this, I just got hard on seeing you half naked tousled hair in these sheets.”  He releases my bottom lip which I am biting. “I was just checking what took you so long.” I said tracing my finger on his chest. His breathe hitches. “It was important” he said pulling me closer.

Something churns inside me but I push it back as he starts kissing my neck. And we both start falling in a bliss of each other again.

~*~

“What would you like to eat?” I said moving towards the cupboard. I am so mad at him today, I was suppose to make every meal of the day by myself but he is already going out for what I heard yesterday to meet Victoria. And now here I am only making breakfast for my boyfriend.

“I am sorry. But it is important.” He said holding me by my waist. I shrug him moving towards another cupboard for god knows what. “Listen please.” “What Zayn?” I said turning back to him. He bites back his laugh looking at me with a smile on his face. Seriously how can I be mad at this beautiful face.

“You know what, leave now! Go meet whoever that Victoria girl is and just go!” I stomp my foot moving back to my work. “How do you know that I am meeting Victoria.” I mutter ‘shit’ closing my eyes momentarily.

“Who is she?” I asked still turning my back on him. “Nothing, just business.” He says abruptly. “why were you listening to my conversation?” he said pulling my arm making me turn to him. I look anywhere but at him. His mood flips from teasing to rage in less than a nanosecond. “How am I suppose to react when some lady calls on your phone at three in the morning and you receive it.” I said looking at him straight in the eyes.

He sighs “Look it’s not like what you think. It was an important call. I can’t ignore it.” He says sternly. I roll my eyes moving away from him. “Look are you going to fight for it. Seriously?” His voice pleading. “Well no. I am pissed that you are leaving on Sunday.”

“Babe I will be back as soon as I can.” He says pulling me closer and cupping my cheek. “I hate leaving you even on working days. I always want to stay with you.” He whispers against my lips. I smile. “Me too” I murmur kissing him.

“I will eat whatever you will make for me.” He says.

I make some fried eggs and black pudding with fried tomatoes and toast with coffee for him and tea for me. He ate every bit of it. And told me I cook great. He left after we went for a small walk in the garden. I was left there with my thoughts and  I am so gratefu to have this man in my life.

~*~

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Zayn  as I read the mystery thriller I am reading. And I am so hooked to it that I forgot the time.

“Hi babe.” Zayn’s voice jolts me from the bubble I was in. I look at him smiling as he sits behind me pulling me on his lap. He kisses me tenderly on my lips as I hold his face close feeling the roughness of his face. “Missed you.” I say setting my book down. “Me too. What are you reading?” he asks glancing back at the book then back at me with a slight smirk. “Great book.” He said. “Yeah, loved it so far.” I say snuggling on his shoulder. “The narrator was the murderer.” He says. I stayed still and suddenly realize what he said. “Zayn! How could you!” I hit my fist at his shirt covered torso. He laughs. “I was so close to the end and you spoiled everything. Spoiler”

“I’m sorry.” I move away from him and start going towards the kitchen. “Go change you stinks. I made dinner for you.” “Okay! And you look sexy in these shorts.” He said going upstairs. I just laugh. I will get back to him on this little stunt he pulled.

 (A/N; please don't kill me for late update! my internal exams are going on soo i am a bit busy. xoxo love you all... comment and vote xx )