Chapter Eleven

Whispered kisses in your ears
Touch so soft and warm
Confessions all of love for you
(Yes) Without words
-Ray LaMontage

(Read author's note pls)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry I have to leave. Best of luck for today. Love you Z.’

I woke up with this text from Zayn and an empty bed. But it makes me smile and release some tension that has been building inside me since yesterday. Sunday went in blur with Zayn’s family. The whole house felt empty without them. They left yesterday in the evening and then was when my anxiety level started to increase. Today is my first day at school and I am so nervous of how it will go. It would be great if Zayn could drop me there but I can understand he didn’t go to office from Friday and three straight days without work can make this man mad. But deep down I really want him here.

With a loud sigh I finally manage to get out of bed.

***

I stand in front of the glass doors again. But this time with nervousness and an adrenaline rush. Martha said I’ll be fine and Zayn said best of luck and to my surprise Torres also said best of luck before dropping me of. With one deep breathe I open the door and meet up with that receptionist again who was eyeing Zayn that day.

“Hello I’m Faith—“ I was cut by her. “Ah I know you. You are here for the new batch right?” I nodded. I bet she remembers Zayn that’s why she is acting so damn sweet. “Your identity card will be provided to you by the end of the class and your class will be starting in five minutes on the eighth floor-first door on the floor, you can take the elevator.” She smiled looking up from her mac book. I nodded making my way out. 

I quickly took the elevator and went to the eighth floor. I enter in the first room that turns out to be a big hall with stairs like design, on which tables with stove, sink and shelf to work on. There must be 15-20 tables set with chairs. And to my surprise the class is already half full. Every eye turns on me as I stare at the class.

Yes I am not a fan of attention and it’s awkward. I look down at my jeans and loose sweater I was wearing.

“Get in. Get in” I look at the source of voice meeting a lady in her mid-thirties in the front table smiling at me. I smiled at her hiding my nervousness, of bunch of eyes staring at me. I made my way to her “what’s your name?” she asked when I notice her quirky nose that wrinkles when she smiles. Her brown hair, short shoulder length covering her face. She is beautiful in her own way.

“Faith” I answer. “Oh! Your desk is the middle one on the third row” then when I noticed how organized they are. I thanked her and went up to the third stair.

I look over at the room noticing half the age group is in twenties all young cheerful and pretty nervous like me. I look at my left side a girl with brown hair and big glasses staring at me. I smiled nervously. She smiles back “Hi I ‘m Ellie” she place her hand out. “I’m Faith nice to meet you”
she nods and stares ahead. I look at my right but the desk is empty.

“Hello class silence please” our new teacher says. Every head turns in front.
“I’m your teacher for the rest of your course. My name is Jamie and I’ll teach you cooking. And not to forget I’m the youngest teacher for the youngest batch” she smiles in pride. We all laugh at her.

“Can I come in?” a voice makes us turn our heads in direction of the door. A guy with brown short hair and strong jaw with good physic stands there by the door looking at Jamie. Jamie nodded at him. “What’s your name?” she asks as he made his way in class.

“George Collins” he answers with a charming smile then when I notice his grey eyes. “Right. Third row third desk over there” she points over the desk next to me. His eyes follow until they land on his desk and then to me. He smirks and thanked Jamie. He came and stands next to me.

“Hello lovelies” he waves to me and Ellie. I nod and Ellie just rolls her eyes and looks straight at Jamie.
The curious of my mind starts building with questions why on earth he is in the cooking class. Not like a guy can’t be in a cooking but I don’t know somehow he doesn’t suit here.

Stop right now. My subconscious sneers at me. I nodded at her mentally.

The rest of the class went with introduction and distributing identity cards, aprons and our own kitchen tools which were pretty exciting they set the whole thing in a small bag which we can carry.

Today we didn’t really do anything except this which was okay with me and I got to know people here and they all are so awesome and same age as me which was great. Because I never got a much chance to communicate with people that much before. I made my way out, following  Stacey the girl who keeps questioning about everything. I bet she will be a pain in the ass for Jamie.

Ellie waves at me before entering in her car as I start looking up for Torres or the Car.
But I can’t see any. But he should be here. I sigh standing in the dim parking lot. My thoughts are cut by someone grabbing me by my waist. For a few seconds I stayed still soon I relaxed as the familiar touch and cologne of my lover hit my nostrils.

I smile dropping my small sling bag on the concrete floor. He turns me around looking at me straight in my eyes. “Hi...” he said as his thumb rubs my lower lip. I move forward kissing him tenderly on the lips. He kissed back with the same passion taking his time to hold my lips with his.

“You here?” I said pulling only inches away. “I couldn’t come to drop you in the morning so I came to get you” I smiled kissing him again. “Come…we have to leave for dinner” he said grabbing my arm moving toward his SUV.

“Dinner?” I said sitting on the passenger seat. “Yeah...” he just smiles not telling me much. I sigh. The drive is short and quickly we are back home. He holds the door open for me as I climb out in the chilly air. “But why are we going out?” I ask following him inside. “just…” he shrugs entering in the foyer. I followed him.