Chapter Three

Chapter Three

 I can't think anything for his birthday.  I had no idea as in nothing at all. And I'm starting to panic right now.

Come on, Faith. You can do it.

 I asked Martha for ideas and I’m desperately need her help and she said she would.

One thing she made clear was that Zayn doesn’t do partiesand don’t like bunch of people in his house.

Thank god because I'm also not into social gathering where people boast about what they wear. This and this ,that is that. But I don't have much option. I mean I don't even own anything here.

And Zayn has everything with a single snap of his finger. What the hell am I going to get for his birthday? What do you buy or do for the man who has everything?

Martha gave me an idea to write everything in a diary.  Whatever idea that comes tomy mind even if it’s silly. She said just write it down. I found it stupid for a while but end up with the good one.

 Currently I'm sitting in our room. On the couch writing every idea that will pops in my head. And if anybody will take a look at what I wrote. They'll probably die out of laugh. My ideas are that bad.

He is currently sitting on bed with his Mac book setting on his lap. He seems busy from half an hour and not bothering to look at me which helping me in sort of way.

 “Faith, Is there a problem?” He said gazing at me.  I guessed I’m wrong.

 “Uh-nothing, do you want something?” I said with the shaky breathe.

 Act cool Faith. He diverted his gaze from his laptop to me.

“Faith, you know what?.” he said placing his laptop aside and closing it.

Uh-oh “What?” I said putting my pen down.

“Faith. You know you can't lie to me, right?” he said, his eyes tracing with humor.

 I sighs loudly “Yeah I know”

 “Then why botherlying.” he chuckles

 “What’s the problem?” He cocks his head to one side, Intrigued.

“None” I said looking down, twining my fingers in front of me.

“None?” He arches his brow and crossed his arms over his chest.

 “You're not supposed to know.” I said closing my diary and moving to drawer besides the bed putting it in.

 “What's that?” he said moving forward.

Cringed, I quickly shove the drawer close. “Nothing, Zayn” I said quickly. Mortified that he will read what’s inside.

“Tell me a little and I won't ask further” he smiled.   Damn him and his smile. Insides of me, I felt warm just looking the way his lips curled in amusement.

 I looked away.Focus, Faith

“Promise?” I whisperedhopefully looking back in hazel eyes.

 He nods.

 “It's about your birthday...now don't ask further” I said in stern tone.

 “Okay, so let’s clear that up. I don't like birthday parties” he said with narrowed eyes.

 I nodded smiling.

“Now come here it's late” he said huskily holding his hand out. I took it and lay on bed.