So troublesome... why in each guild, he have to find an unpleasant person?

He turned around and leaned on the wall "How can I present my self to them? Tell the truth or lie?" He scratched his head and clicked his tongue, being a kid is thought.

He sighed depressed, like someone will believe him that he's a boss of a big and rich guild... well it's not like someone will be able to bully him.

"Ling Song remember that you have a lot of wild pets under you." He said referring to pets such as Zhou Feng, if someone tries to bully him, he can alway send him. But isn't that what they call abuse of power? A kind of bullying. Is he bullying his friends? That would be kinda funny.

Lost in his thoughts he didn't see what just happened inside the room that it was too late to run away, the man that was against the others broke the wall where he was leaning on.

Before he could react a big piece of it fall on top of him and he collapse on the ground totally trapped as the man that turned out to be a traitor, had already made hostage Wolfgang, putting something like a white piece of glue on Wolfgang's hands making him unable to use his power and grabbing him by the neck and pointed a gun on his head. He shouted something to the boss but Ling Song was still a little dizzy from the explosion, he only saw the traitor retreating fastly then dissapearing from their sight.

No one noticed Ling Song in this crucial moment because he was under a big piece of wall and everyone had already run off to chase the triator.

The guild members know that their "ex companion" was a strong person, at first he was going along with whatever the boss said but it was true that their mission this time was crazy. The wanted to attack the military little bases while they were busy chasing out the black zombies, the only problem was that the military bases are far away and they don't have enought weapons and man power, they lean solely on luck and their best fighters. They weren't much on numbers, they have in total 327 peoples in which the majority were commoners non gifted.

As time passed their food and water started to lack so they needed to start doing something.

So Devon decided to attempt to do something reckless but could also give them some benefits.

He only didn't know that someone of his trusted one would betray them just because he was scared, of course they didn't just thought that, if he was scared he could have said something to stop them but of course they wouldn't have listened to him and just went on to the plan, so why take hostage his son? And he looked prepared, no one ever saw that white glue thing, so Devon didn't hesitated to order his comrades for reinforces.

When some followed that man, others stayed to call the others and so Ling Song was left alone under a piece of wall.

"...Damn it." He sniffled trying to ignore the pain and tried to push off the rocks but it was useless, it was too heavy.

"... Damian... what does it cost for this thing to get lifted and then be healed?"

Damian appeared in front of him and opened to a blank page as words started to fill those white spaces.

"Nothing much, the wall will be lifted and your injury won't heal completly... if you didn't call me it would have taken one day and half before someone would have found you so the restriction will be that you won't be able to use your gift in one day and half, apart from that... you will not be able to defend your self and will only be able to walk and nothing else."

"Jeez...that's harsh... are you just increasing the stuff I can't do because you're having fun at bullying me?"

"I was programmed that I am endeed your personal bully dear host, but the restriction are based on how things should be equilibrated."

"... but isn't this just a piece of rock?"

"A piece of rock which you wouldn't have been able to lift by your self in 1 day and half... it is not that it's just a piece of rock, it's just you being a piece of s-... thin kid with soft non existing muscles."

Ling Song had the urge to burn the book but he could do so since he needs it.

"Okay okay! Whatever! Just take off this thing off me!" It was better doing something that doing nothing and suffer under this thing.

He patted the dust away from his clothes a little pained form the bruises left on his body but luckily the big one disappeared...and also his fractured bones. He sighed relieved, it was like he have died a second time.

"Now what should I do?" He looked around and then he notived that he could come inside to the Hunter's but...
He looked at the direction were the traitor run off...
Was it this time that Wolfgang got captured? But he was sure that it would happen in another 2 years... he deed noticed that things are changing slowly but he didn't know that the government could think so far ahead.

Something was off but right now he should think of how go punish the Hunter's traitor for making him feel this pain unluckily he's weak right now and Damian said he can't protect him self... he raised his hand to touched the earings on his ear but not surprised at all, he only felt his ear and no trace of any earings.

What to do?

It's a dangerous thing to go there and follow the man and plus... his bag also got crushed and the bottles of water have also crushed and wet the blanket and his foods too.

He frowned "What a waste. The 2 months have just started and I already lack food..." he wanted to die, maybe he should have stayed beside Yang Yifei.

He opened his soaked bag and looked to what was still safe and what was not... and it looks like everything's ruined apart form the little gun and wait a moment-!

He looked down to his chest to find his phone intact... luckily the Sun Xuejian also created a cover book so it could also protect the screen. If it ended like he feared, he would have died this time for sure.

He threw the soaked bag on the side and started walking toward the direction that bastard took. He was defenseless but he doesn't think that the traitor run away that far.

The place was isolated anyway and the only sounds he was heading was from the building infront of him

But even so what will he do when he finds that person? He started to walk away and saw how different a metropolitan is from a little city like this.

Luckily he found some of the guilds members that were chasing the man, he started to follow them silently also paying attention to his safety. He observed them and it looked like they lost track of him, Devon was completly yelling at his comrades to not stop searching for his son and bring that traitor to him. Taken by madness, he kicked the nearest thing to him that it was a rock, but fate must have decided that that rock would have hit Ling Song's head and he yelled painfully.

Everyone turned around the broken white car in a corner where they heard a voice.

"...You! Whoever you are, show your damn self instead of hiding yourself!" Devon yelled angrily.

Now he's done for, for sure, he percked out his head while rubbing his forehead and smiled anxiously "...Yo."