"What," I whisper. 

"You didn't watch that tone."

I smile and bring him back down to me again, but we quickly freeze when we hear the front door close. 

"Damn it," Carl says, sitting up on the edge of the bed. I follow his lead and rest my head on his shoulder. He places his hand on my thigh and rubs up and down. 

"Who is it?" I ask.

"I forgot my dad's having a meeting tonight in the house," he says, moving his hand to my back and squeezing me into a side hug. 

"We should go down then," I suggest. 

Carl looks at me. "I'd rather stay up here and cuddle with you." He wraps both arms around me this time and peppers my face with a million kisses until I giggle.

"Carl, it's probably important! We need to go!" I laugh. 

"Y/N you're more important!" Carl argues. 

I sigh and roll my eyes. "I'll give you a kiss if we can go down now," I offer. 

Carl looks up at the ceiling pretending to think for a moment. He kisses me on the nose and says, "No deal."

"Two kisses?" I whine. 

Carl smiles. "Fine." He kisses me deeply with my face cupped in his hand before saying, "One for now and one for later."

I laugh at how cute he is and lead him into the living room where about eight members of our group are scattered on the couches and chairs. They're all chatting before the meeting and haven't really noticed mine and Carl's appearance. He follows me to one of the couches and I sit next to him in the middle while he takes an end. 

"Nope," he says and then lifts me up dragging me over to his lap. He folds his arms around me and I situate myself to get comfortable. 

"Carl, I can literally sit right there and I'm still next to you," I tell him.

"It's not close enough," he explains. "Besides, I'm still not over your attitude."

"Oh, shut it Carl," I giggle.

The rest of the group staggers in from the darkness outside and Ron sits next to Carl and I. Lamps lightly illuminate the room, but just barely. I'm sitting criss-cross on Carl and I feel Ron's arm rest over my knee. Rick starts talking and everyone is focused on him, and I'm trying to listen but all I can think about is why Ron's arm is on my knee, but I don't want to be rude so I pretend to not even notice. All I heard in the past 10 minutes was something about walkers and a plan explaining what was to be done about them, but I don't exactly remember the plan. I'm completely zoned out now as Ron's hand slides farther up my leg onto my thigh. I glance over at him and see he looks like he is focused on Rick's talking, but I know he's not. Carl squeezes me tight and I lean back onto his chest and he places his chin on the shoulder that is farthest from Ron. I start to actually ignore his hand, not wanting to make a scene, until he starts rubbing small circles with his thumb. I can feel my face get red because I don't know what to do. I don't want to cause a scene or anything but I really want to shove his hand off of me and tell him to go to hell. 

Ron finally removes his hand when Carl slides me off of him and whispers into my ear, "I'll be right back." I nod as he walks away, squishing myself as far into the end of the couch as I could not wanting to be near Ron. 

However, Ron doesn't give up because he places his hand far up on my inner thigh, rubbing it with his thumb again. This time I try to brush his hand away, but he grips my thigh and I can see him smirk. Suddenly his hand moves up the waistband of my pants and he tries to unbutton them before I rip his hand away. "Fuck off," I whisper to him angrily. 

Ron just laughs silently and attempts to put his hand back where it was, but Carl makes it back in time to whisper, "I believe my girlfriend just told you to fuck off, so that's what you should do." Carl makes room for himself between Ron and I and rests his arm around my shoulders as I lean my head onto his shoulder. Carl rubs my arm with his thumb and kisses my forehead. Knowing Carl, he is not done with Ron just yet. Either tonight or tomorrow Ron won't hear the end of it. 

Rick finally concludes the meeting and Ron starts to leave immediately. Carl starts to follow him but I grab his arm to hold him back. "Carl, please?"

His eyes soften and he gives into my request. He places a hand on my back and guides me up the stairs. Even though I have my own house, I spend about 90 percent of my time here. Carl softly closes the door as I snuggle up into the blankets on his bed. He joins me and says, "I think you owe me another kiss."

"Tomorrow," I mumble, too tired to open my eyes at this point.  

"If I wait until tomorrow then I'm going to kill Ron tonight," he explains. 

I sigh and turn around under the blankets pressing my lips to his to give him the kiss he desired. 

"Are you okay?" Carl asks suddenly.

I give him a confused look. "Yeah, why?"

"Ron," he whispers.

I nod into his chest. "He's an asshole but I'm fine. Nothing happened," I assure him. 

"He's not just going to get away with doing that to my girl." Carl pauses. "That's my job," he jokes. 

I laugh and turn back around to face the wall as Carl cuddles into my neck after he moves under the blankets. "Carl, that tickles!" I laugh as his breath meets my neck. I move away instinctively but he pulls me back tickling my sides and stomach as I keep laughing uncontrollably. 

"Shh, shh, shh," Carl chuckles. "You're going to wake everyone up!"

"No one's asleep yet, Carl," I point out.

"Well they aren't anymore," he teases, kissing my neck. "You're too adorable."

I giggle and joke, "I'm going to take that walk now."

"The hell you are," Carl teases, tightening his grip around me so I can't get out. "I love you too much to even let you go right now." 

"That's good then, because I love you too much and I'm too tired to even go anywhere right now."

"Then go to sleep," Carl whispers. "I'm right here."

So I was thinking that I might write more stories on here. Like, I was thinking either Carl, Chandler, or Why Don't We, but it wouldn't be one shots it would literally be a fanfic imagine book thingy, you know? Obviously I'm going to continue with this one, too!