Chapter 9: AJ and Rarity pt.1

Apple Jack's POV
"Alright, now, Rainbow, you go with Fluttershy and scout the skies, PinkiePie, you go with Rarity.--"

"Aye aye! We are going to have so much fun together and we're going to figure out clues, and do awesome investigating stuff!!" PinkiePie kept babbling on an on.

"Ugh, why me?" Rarity mumbled
"Lance, yer goin' with me to the palace."
"S-sure Apple Jack!" Lance replied.

We went to the kingdom figure out where Celestia went, the windows were broken, glass was shattered all across the throne room, the curtains looked like as if it was torn apart by a wild animal, and the throne seat, well..it's history.
"What do you think did this?"
"I don't know, it could be anyone."

Rarity's POV
"Well, we can't possibly find anything on these rubbles now would we?" I asked.
"Oh! C'mon Rarity, you shouldn't give up now! We can find loads of things in here that can give us hints and clues!!"

We searched the place where the explosion occured which is well, the party, but I don't really think--

"Hey! Rarity! I found something!!"
Pinkie shouted
"What is it?"
"I don't know! But it's dark and it's glowing!"
"Dust? How could dust glow?"
I examined the dust a little longer but I can't figure it out.
"Why don't we take a sample and show it to Twilight?" Pinkiepie answered

"Hmm, maybe"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, I completely forgot about Twilight! Hehehe! Got too focused on other stuff there. Alright, this book, or booklet I'm going to create 30 parts on each book I'm gonna create.

Don't forget tah add this in your library to not miss out on new updates and parts!!
As always, like, comment, share!!
Luv ya guys! Flamezers out!!