Chapter 1: New Place New Faces

Hi! Flamezers here, this is the first time I'm going to make a story about MLP, I made this fan-fiction as a should've been character instead of Twilight Sparkle. Don't hate, it's just fun.
Well, Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Lance, I am the third to the heir of the throne in Equestria, back when I was a young pony, My eldest sister Celestia, kept me away from my younger sister, she believed that Nightmare Moon might use my power to shroud eternal darkness to all of Equestria, Celestia kept me away from Equestria to avoid contact with my younger sister, I was sent to another place until it was safe to come back, but it stayed like that for a long time, now, Celestia asks my presence to help out on a celebration. The longest day of the thousanth year.

Royal Guard: Sir, you have arrived, Welcome to Equestria, your Highness.

I shrugged and walked out of the sleigh.

Lance: Hmm.. What is this town?
Royal Guard: This is PonyVille, the place the princess asked of me to send you.
Lance: Uhh.. Why doesn't she want me to stay with her in the castle?

The guard avoided my gaze and scratched his head.

Lance: Well?
Guard: S-she wants you to stay here, to make..

Make what? I asked myself as the guard burns in shyness

Guard: Friends..sir

Oh friends......wait, what?!

Lance: W-wait! Hang on, what!?
Guard: Good Luck sir!!

With no further ado, the guard flew off without a single second to spare.
I seriously can't believe why he didn't gave me that much information, Why.

Lance: Ugh..ponies these days.

I walked down to town but I was stopped by young fillies.

Filly1: Hi! You seemed like a nice and cool guy.

Don't I know it.

Filly2: Can you please help us on a quest?
Lance: A quest for what?
Filly3: A quest to find our cutie marks!

Oh, that.

Lance: Uhm.. I really need to get to town-

They made sad faces at me for no absolute reason, But I can't resist this kinds of things.

Lance: But I guess I can spare some time for your "quest".
Fillies: Yay!!
Filly: Hi! My name is Scootaloo, this is Apple Bloom, And Sweetie Belle!
Apple Bloom: Where should we start?
Scootaloo: Hmmm.. What about that forest?

Scootaloo pointed her hoof at a strange looking forest.

Sweetie Belle: I-i don't think that's a good idea.

I agree with her, kids shouldn't be traveling at mysterious place

Scootaloo: Don't worry, we have mister..um.. What was your name again, sir?
Lance: My name? Oh, it's Lance
Scootaloo: No, your pony name, silly!
Lance: Sunshine...Nightwalk.
Scootaloo: We have Mr. Nightwalk here to help use get settled.
Lance: Um, I'd prefer the name Lance.
Apple Bloom: Well what are we waiting for?

Me and the other fillies ventured to the forest, I had a bad feeling about this.

Sweetie Belle: I don't think we should go in much further.
Scootaloo: Where's your sense of adventure, Sweets?
Apple Bloom: Scoots, I think Sweetie Belle's right, We shouldn't just wander in this thick forest. Right, mister?
Lance: Yeah, I think so too.
Scootaloo: Well if you guys aren't going to help, I'm going alone!
Apple Bloom: No! Scoots! Wait!

The ground begins to shake and the dirt collapses below our hooves, Scootaloo fell down a deep dark pit.

Scootaloo: Ahh!! Help!
Lance: Don't worry! I'm comin' to get you! You're gonna be fine.

I flew down the long pit while searching for Scootaloo in the darkness.

Lance: Scootaloo! Where are you!?
Scootaloo: I'm here! Help me!!

The young filly's voice echoed everywhere in the darkness, making it almost impossible to attempt on taking a risk to search in the pit. At first I thought it was hopeless, but I pulled through, I reached out and grabbed Scootaloo as we ascend away from the pit. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle rejoiced and embraced a terrified Scootaloo.
Apple Bloom: Don't scare us like that! We were worried sick!
???: And what were you doing playing on the Everfree Forest?

I turned my back as I saw two ponies looking at the fillies.

???-1: Ahh, Sweetie Belle! I told you not to play around before bed time.
???-2: And where do you think you're going little misus?
Apple Bloom: Aww! I thought I told you today we were goin' to get our cutie marks at something.
???-2: Well you are, but you also promised to help out on the apple pickin' ceremony for the celebration.

Uh oh, I completely forgot about the celebration! And I lost track of time!

???-2: Oh! And who's this fine lookin' fella right here?
Lance: Oh, my name's-
Apple Bloom: His name's Sunshine Nightwalk! He's helping us with our adventures!

I thought I said I'd prefer the name Lance.

???-1: You mean Prince Sunshine Nightwalk? You mean, THE Prince Nightwalk?!
???-2: Well howdy do, your highness? My name's Apple Jack, and this here's Rarity-
Rarity: My goodness! You are much more handsome in person! Oh how I dreamt of this day!
Lance: Yes, uh thanks, I really should be going for the celebration-
Apple Jack: No worries! We can introduce you to town!
Lance: Uhm..thanks! But I--
Rarity: Well? What are we waiting for?
Lance: Yeah, bu--
Apple Jack: You're going to love Ponyville! Come by at Sweet Apple Acres from time to time! And you're gonna meet the residents, your surely gonna love the folks, and they're surely going to love you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit:
I did a wrong story look on this first one, but don't worry, it get's better!

As always:
Like.Comment.Share
Love you guys!
Flamezers out!!